Possible Half-Life Reveal

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
'Tis registered to a "Hazel Sanchez" in New York. The main reference to "Hazel Sanchez" refers to a CBS reporter, also in New York. Probably no relation, though.

Innovative Root Solutions, the registrant company, shows up in Delaware under Delaware New Business Listings.

MORE INTERESTING, though:
Meta tags on the webpage: "a survivor is born, new secrets, apocalypse, end game"

"Apocalypse" doesn't seem to indicate Lara Croft to me... "end game" sounds a bit like HL2ep3... not sure about "new secrets."

Azulito

Jan 1, 2009
The meta keywords for that page are "A survivor is Born,new secrets,apocalypse,end game"

Unless Half-Life is an apocolyptic game, it's highly unlikely it's episode 3.

Edit: Damn it, I was beat to it. I should have read before posting ¬_¬;;

Rusty Bucket

Dec 2, 2008
Jumpingbean3 said:
Souplex said:
No! If Valve put it off for long enough, eventually people would stop caring aboot episode 3 and they could abandon it preventing any further damage to gaming from the franchise.
Are you ever going to except that some people like the Half Life franchise and stop shoving for hatred for it in everyones faces? Voicing your dislike for a franchise once or twice is fine but you seem to be actively looking for Half Life threads in order to ***** about it. The damage you claim the Half Life 2 franchise did to gaming was already done by Halo 3 years prior.
What? Half life 2 came out in 2004, Halo 3 in 2007. Argue all you want, but some correct figures would be nice.

Jumpingbean3

May 3, 2009
Rusty Bucket said:
Jumpingbean3 said:
Souplex said:
No! If Valve put it off for long enough, eventually people would stop caring aboot episode 3 and they could abandon it preventing any further damage to gaming from the franchise.
Are you ever going to except that some people like the Half Life franchise and stop shoving for hatred for it in everyones faces? Voicing your dislike for a franchise once or twice is fine but you seem to be actively looking for Half Life threads in order to ***** about it. The damage you claim the Half Life 2 franchise did to gaming was already done by Halo 3 years prior.
What? Half life 2 came out in 2004, Halo 3 in 2007. Argue all you want, but some correct figures would be nice.
I was refering to Halo 1 which came out in 2001.

bismarck55

Mar 1, 2010
Rusty Bucket said:
Jumpingbean3 said:
Souplex said:
He's saying Halo 1, 3 years prior.

Rusty Bucket

Dec 2, 2008
Jumpingbean3 said:
Rusty Bucket said:
Jumpingbean3 said:
Souplex said:
I was refering to Halo 1 which came out in 2001.
Ahhh, I get you now. Apologies for the misunderstanding. Carry on. Although I would question what damage Halo 1 did.

Firetaffer

May 9, 2010
TheHecatomb said:
I'm putting my money on a new Tomb Raider.
http://www.vg247.com/2010/11/12/rumor-next-game-informer-cover-art-teases-next-lara-croft-game/

And boom goes the dynamite.

A Pious Cultist

Jul 4, 2009
Seriously, why does this thread exist?

The one and ONLY similarity is that it is a large boat.

(the borealis is intact not in two peices, has different colours, has its logo on its side, is in the arctic and is a cargo ship, not a cruise liner)

This is like seeing a black van and assuming there must be a new A-team movie coming out.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Reminds me more of the American Star before she finally broke apart completely.

Anyways, I can't wait to see what this is, and I want a bigger version of that picture for my desktop.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
That looks very like the crashed ship in a certain level of Black Ops.

I doubt it's anything to do with Episode 3.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
that and 'a survivor is born"? What? Did Alyx and Goron make out when we weren't looking and now they have a baby? Barney Freeman?

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N9Zq-_9Er8&feature=player_embedded

Not official, but awesomeeeeeeeeeee

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
Well.. the title has orange bits and orange has always been a trademark Half-Life colour... Apart from that I see nothing half-lifey from this. The boat isnt even stuck in ice which it should be.

damaddok

Jun 23, 2010
I know! Big-budget sequel to The Ship! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ship_(video_game)

(I'm just kidding. I do have to admit it looks very Resistance-y, though.)

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
damaddok said:
I know! Big-budget sequel to The Ship! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ship_(video_game)
Words cannot describe the excitement I just felt.