Post a random screenshot from a random game.

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
WiMoTj said:
Orcus_35 said:
This game needs a shitload of Recognition !

AND A SEQUEL ! after they've made Alice returns...

it's an easy guess...
What game is that? It looks cool.
It's called Scrapland, it was made by American McGee, and it's like the movie Robots in a game, with ship customization, freeroam around the city, a few interiors greatly decorated, and lots of sarcasm of our society.

the great thing of this game is that everything was well explained (example: the number of lives that you had to buy to bishops...) etc. plus you could shoot at cargo ships, or regular flying cars around for cash, then have firefights with small cop patrols and then after some battling, against the bigger cop ships...idem with mercenaries that you could fight or recruit for "3 extra lives", you could challenge anybody for racing, and some other stuff.

the only trouble of this game, is that if felt very unfinished, like more depth in the storyline, you must train a little (i'm talking about driving depending on which ship you use) in order to roam around the city, idem for arena fights...

willard3

Aug 19, 2008

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
baddude1337 said:
I got some more to randomly add, both games involve the use of mods:

[http://img41.imageshack.us/i/27291835.png/]

[http://img830.imageshack.us/i/relic00442.jpg/]
The first one seems like a LotR mode for Medieval: Total War 2.
And the second one looks like a Warhammer game, however I'm not really sure. The graphics of the units seem quite fancy and detailed. I've played DoW1, but on low settings, and i haven't played D0W2 nor the expansions.
So I'm gonna guess: Dawn of war 1.

Scooter789

Sep 2, 2009
Here's one...

Completely random screen shot from L4D2, back when Steam screen shots were still in beta, and I was just testing it out.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
baddude1337 said:
I got some more to randomly add, both games involve the use of mods
Easy. Third Age: Total War.

However, the idea of having Grey Knights in Dawn of War intrigues me greatly...

dantric

Aug 10, 2009
Not my SS but I still have the game and system this was for. Apparently there are sequels too.

http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/lostkdumsyo3.jpg

EDIT: I fail at adding pictures apparently.

dantric

Aug 10, 2009
Mistermixmaster said:

Take a guess :p

Ok, a screenshot of something a bit more obscure...

Neither of the screenshots are mine though.
second one is Penny Arcades On The Rain Slicked Precipice of Darkness Episode...1?

the first tho...no idea.

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
Scorched_Cascade said:
See if you can guess this one (I don't think quoting will work):

this is....it's a HL:2 mod right? is it dystopia?

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
dantric said:
Mistermixmaster said:
second one is Penny Arcades On The Rain Slicked Precipice of Darkness Episode...1?

the first tho...no idea.
You're right, the second picture is indeed Episode 1. (As seen by Tycho's "Tommy Gun", he had a double-barrel shotgun in Episode 2).

You disappoint me (and my avatar) in not knowing the game in first picture though D: