Post a Video With You In It

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Simple enough. Let's see what videos that you guys have been in, whether as stars, or in the background. No matter how embarrassing or stupid...

Here's a crappy A/V video that I directed (but thankfully did not write). Germany, I'm so sorry, but it seems that my tactical use of Celine Dion has been protected from your ears by your government copyright laws.

I'm Bailey in that video, by the way.

Well, my crappy video is out there now, so post yours.

Kontarek

Aug 1, 2012
Country
USA
Why thank you, I was looking for an excuse to shamelessly plug the video I just posted of myself.

This video was in response to the tutorial that helped me learn Aruarian Dance by Nujabes on the piano. Not too bad for only a month of playing I think:

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Here's a video of me trying to improv something to say to people on the Internet

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Wow, my voice is REALLY annoying. I guess a lot of people say that because they're not used to hearing it when they're not actuslly speaking but still.

I was playing the totally not feeding Nami. She was new at the time, shut up.

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
This is a video of me and a friend from here playing Scrolls (a game by Mojang). We make a lot of these videos and post them on our blog. I find it quite embarrasing to listen to myself, so I tend not to watch videos once they are recorded!

youtube=QqvFdbxGvBA[/youtube]

BaronUberstein

Jul 14, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfATKrxM0PI

A bad English project from high school. I'm the dashing fellow in the suspenders, as well as one of the agents. I will say that I am proud of my death scene. :p

We wrote, filmed, and made it all in one day.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Me interviewing EA CMs in Germany a few years back (theres been newer ones but this one is my fav as we were a tad drunk by this point:

youtube=VBUBz51WTPw[/youtube]

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010

Yep, that guy with the brown belt it's me. God, some of those techniques I did there were horrible.
But, there you go, feast your eyes.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011

This is something me and a couple of friends did in college. I swear it was funnier then. It probably wasn't.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Here's a video that my cousin recorded when he invented this silly game (my other counsins, his friends and my uncle appear in it). My cousin is the one talking and holding his phone recording it. I appear ar 2:37 sitting at the seat on the left side of the video.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009

Here's my terrible video with my terrible audio and my terrible jokes from my terrible face!

Please subscribe to my terrible fuckin' channel!

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
The only videos with me in are podcasts and thus are just audio.

(I'm Jack)

To make up for the lack of visual elements here are some me pictures.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Umm there's a few hang on...

Yeah I suck and I'm nervous a lot.
I need to do more and cut them down to internet attention span size (seriously whats the point in having no time cap when people whine anyway)
Yeah....

So there's some of my videos and shit.

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
Does this count? My voice is in this playthrough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sen-llK3VO8
I'm still "Lugbzurg".

II2

Mar 13, 2010
Johnny Novgorod said:
This is me practicing getting headshot.

Neat bit of home movie SFX... Some suggestions for future iterations:

- Rig a squib to burst at the theortical exit wound and shoot a mist / splatter directly back. Normally I'd use a stacked 1) clothes/wig/skin 2) condom w/ fake blood 3) firecracker 4) protective hardplastic plate taped underneath... Might not want to use a firecracker on your head though, dangerous for ears - could experiment with pressurized "blister" popped with a wire snare someone offcamera pulls...

- The falling arc of blood was good, but without the first order splatter ^ it looked a bit off, hence the suggestion.

- AfterEffects can do a digital squib or muzzle flash in post production, just take time to account for the reflected light.

- Lastly, acting wise, it was decent, but to mimic what happens with a headshot, beyond the penetrating force of the bullet acting as a directional bias, the body's muscles instantly relax and fall limp. I'd recommend doing that on a mat you can bluescreen out.

Hope that's helpful if you're going to do more shooting.