Post any song you want

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
Well, since I'm a sucker for joyous/happy music, I might as well post this one.

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013

I've been spending pretty much the last week catching up on a lot of music I've missed this year. In general, this guy's album has provided some of the best songs I've heard in that time, and this particular song has been one of the more stand-out ones.

Dizchu

...brutal
Sep 23, 2014

Special prizes for anyone that can endure this from start to finish.
Personally I think it is a work of genius but your mileage may vary.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Here, have something different: Something completely reserved (that also happens to be my favourite track in the world right now).

<youtube=baKA1B5Ymuo>

Pickles

That Ice Ain't Nice
Mar 1, 2012
Country
Australia
Kenbo Slice said:
I guess I'll post the song I'm currently listening to:

God I fucking love this song and band.
I managed to catch their farewell tour, they were amazing live and had a huge setlist so the show was a blast. And Watch Out! is definitely still one of my favourite albums.

OT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWnEx1HQCss

This is a much softer version of the original (same band), they're both good but I've been digging this one a lot recently.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
One song? Why not several songs in one video!

6:01 to the end just gets me every time. I'm so glad they had the N's Castle theme.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
I've had this song stuck in my head for a few days now. It's a nice, gentle ballad about nuclear armageddon.

Welcome to the madness.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Well since i'm playing a lot of Sunrider lately imma post the most tide turning fuck you song ever. Whoever gave the executive order to add the Vanguard Cannon into Fire Emblem In Space is a genius. The captain even voices it personally, he gets off his easy chair to relieve Ava of giving the firing commands for every other weapon for a second.

Oh new reinforcements eh? Pity they just spawned in the most perfect straight line formation ever.

I was shocked to learn that a decent amount of Sunrider's music was random royalty free music from various corners of the web. It all fits so well I assumed it was all custom made.

Also Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius is free on Steam, download now beat the rush >.<

[sub][sub]I'll just keep trying to figure out how to not get Icari immediately gibbed every mission now... Seriously, Kryska was right. Armour beats speed any day[/sub][/sub]

farscythe

Dec 8, 2010
ill go for this one... its nice n energetic..though most of you wont understand the lyrics

[edit] as im being greedy(or generous i dunno) heres this one too.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Let's do it to it.

Edit: Here's one that's slightly less avant-garde.

Edit the second:

idon'tknowaboutthat

Nov 30, 2009
Elfgore said:
Every since Bring Me the Horizon released their new single, I've been listening to it constantly. First time I've spent 1.29 for a single song on iTunes.

Just perfect.
Uhh, I don't mean to be rude, but... were you being serious? I mean, you can like whatever you want, but my first thought when I saw your post was that it was a troll.

Anyways, this is my current favourite song.

Mullac

Oct 6, 2012

My favourite musical piece, displays all the best aspects of progressive rock in an astonishing way - brilliant!

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Perhaps one of the coolest songs of recent memory, from possibly THE coolest movie of recent times.