Post games that you own that you EXTREMELY love

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Red Dead Redemption

Not nearly as big as some other sandbox games, but certainly feels bigger than most of them with how detailed and believable it comes off as.

Siuki

Nov 18, 2009
JoJoDeathunter said:
Incidently, yesterday I got Pokemon White!
Great job on getting not getting the Doctor Suess Pokemon then.

OT: Mine would have to be... Dammit, I can't think of one. I've literally been sitting here for minutes trying to decide between Borderlands, the Halo series, Fallout 3, and Left 4 Dead 2. (You can't exactly beat TF2.)

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Silent Hill 2! Can't get enough of that game.

Metal Gear Solid (PS1), Half Life 2 and the episodes, Halo: Combat Evolved and a little known game on the PS1 called Chase the Express (Covert Ops: Nuclear Dawn in USA) it's an absolutely terrible game but I just love it for it's cheesy terrorist storyline (still at a time when the Russians were the biggest threat) terrible voice acting and horrendous control scheme!

DarksideFlame

Feb 9, 2011
Guess my Chosen Ones are these games

KOTOR 1&2, Mass Effect 1&2, F.E.A.R. (everyone except Perseus Mandate) Half-Life (all), Batman Arkham Asylum, Just Cause 2, SW: Republic Commando and TR: Legend and Underworld

SpaceArcader

Mar 2, 2011
I shamefully used glitches in Oblivion, you know duplicating items, getting loads of money, and a certain tavern where I managed to get master at sneak.

Sangtrain

Feb 13, 2010
Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore. Those three games kept me entertained for years and still do.

mocruz1200

Jan 17, 2009
Z4N5H1N said:
Every Ninja Gaiden game, from the NES ones (I have all three) to the 360 ones, and everything in between. Also, Megaman 1-5 on NES, and the first three Megaman X games.
megaman x.....
ninja'd......PORRRRQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
since megaman x is taken imma go with Metal Gear Solid/Metal Gear Solid 3: snake eater with Minecraft as a ridicolously close(like al gore close)second. metal gear only tops minecraft because of the deep emotions that you feel while playing them(i cant watch the ending of MGS3 without crying)

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, 3, and Team Racing.
Jak & Daxter, 1, 2, 3, and I used to own X.
Team Fortress 2
Sauerbraten
Final DooM
Audiosurf (and tilt)
AvP2
Okami

That's probably my list of favourite games. They're all awesome.
Off to play TNT: Evilution ^^

Retronana

Nov 27, 2010
here we go *breathes in*

ICO
Tales of symphonia
Super mario galaxy 2
Donkey kong country
Super smash bros melee
Just cause 2
Final fantasy tactics A2: Grimoire of the rift
Dragon quest 8 and 5
Spy fox (there's a blast from the past)
Morrowind

and lastly sonic adventure 2 (I'm not sure why I remember it as wonderfully as I do)

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
TF2: So fucking many useful hours wasted on it.

Recently I've rediscovered Killing Floor after not playing it for like four months... four days and I've already sunk around 20 more hours into it.

random_bars

Oct 2, 2010
Brutal Legend. Despite the fact that it is definitely flawed, the campaign feels rushed towards the end and most of the beautiful structures in the world aren't really in aid of anything... It does so much well that it more than makes up for it. The world is incredible to look at and explore, the characters are all well-designed, it's very funny, and the Stage Battles have the single best gameplay I've ever seen in a game, ever.

Elemental

Apr 4, 2009
Batman Arkham Asylum, The Orange Box, Dead Space 2, Beyond Good & Evil, The Longest Journey.
Started The Longest journey again :)