Post jokes

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
What is the difference between Batman and a Scouser (a person from the northern city of Liverpool)?

Batman can go out without Robin.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
How many SMT fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 2. One to screw it in and one to complain that it's not dark enough.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Hawk of Battle said:
Gods, and to think I actually recently remembered this joke and was thinking of trying to find it. Wow. Talk about coincidences.

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
Silentpony said:
President Trump
No, seriously, President Trump
ESSSSSSSS JAY DUBYA! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Anyway. What's the difference between a pickpocket and a peeping tom?

A pickpocket snatches watches

Far Star

Jul 23, 2017
A horse, a priest, and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this a joke?"

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
A teenage boy was blessed with a 9-inch penis.

The priest was arrested the following day.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
What kind of joke is so dirty that it can be made only in Wild West forums?

Mod edit: Please keep the thread clean, thank you.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
A man suffered a serious heart attack and had open heart bypass surgery.

He awakened from the surgery to find himself in the care of nuns at a
Catholic Hospital . As he was recovering, a nun asked him questions regarding how he was going to pay for his treatment. She asked, 'Do you
have health insurance?'
He replied in a raspy voice, 'No health insurance.'
The nun asked, 'Do you have money in the bank?'
He replied, 'No money in the bank.'
The nun asked, 'Do you have a relative who could help you?'
He said, 'I only have a spinster sister, who is a nun.'
The nun became agitated and announced loudly, 'Nuns are not spinsters! Nuns are married to God.'
The patient replied, 'Send the bill to my brother-in-law.'

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
What do you call a blonde skeleton in the closet?

Last year's hide and seek winner.

The Ditz

Lord of the Never There
Dec 18, 2012
I was going to say "humanity", but this thread restored my faith, I'll just mail you a letter with joke from the *snerk* PostOffice
...get it, because we are on an internet forum and that would be a highly inefficient way to transmit information.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
The Ditz said:
I was going to say "humanity", but this thread restored my faith, I'll just mail you a letter with joke from the *snerk* PostOffice
...get it, because we are on an internet forum and that would be a highly inefficient way to transmit information.
You really snailed that one.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Inflation joke incoming

What's the fastest way to discover the population of Zimbabwe?
Drop a penny on the road. The population will come to you

What's the fastest way to discover the richest person in Zimbabwe?
Find out who got ahold of the penny

COMaestro

Vae Victis!
May 24, 2010
An Afghan, an Albanian, an Algerian, an American, an Andorran, an Angolan, an Antiguan, an Argentine, an Armenian, an Australian, an Austrian, an Azerbaijani, a Bahamian, a Bahraini, a Bangladeshi, a Barbadian, a Batswanan, a Belorussian, a Belgian, a Belizean, a Beninese, a Bhutanese, a Bolivian, a Bosnian, a Brazilian, a Briton, a Bruneian, a Bulgarian, a Burkinabe, a Burmese, a Burundian, a Cambodian, a Cameroonian, a Canadian, a Cape Verdean, a Central African, a Chadian, a Chilean, a Chinese, a Colombian, a Comoran, a Congolese, a Costa Rican, a Croatian, a Cuban, a Cypriot, a Czech, a Dane, a Djibouti, a Dominican, a Dutchman, an East Timorese, an Ecuadorean, an Egyptian, an Emirian, an Equatorial Guinean, an Eritrean, an Estonian, an Ethiopian, a Fijian, a Filipino, a Finn, a Frenchman, a Gabonese, a Gambian, a Georgian, a German, a Ghanaian, a Greek, a Grenadian, a Guatemalan, a Guinea-Bissauan, a Guinean, a Guyanese, a Haitian, a Herzegovinian, a Honduran, a Hungarian, an Icelander, an Indian, an Indonesian, an Iranian, an Iraqi, an Irishman, an Israeli, an Italian, an Ivorian, a Jamaican, a Japanese, a Jordanian, a Kazakhstani, a Kenyan, a Kuwaiti, a Kyrgyz, a Laotian, a Latvian, a Lebanese, a Liberian, a Libyan, a Liechtensteiner, a Lithuanian, a Luxembourger, a Macedonian, a Malagasy, a Malawian, a Malaysian, a Maldivan, a Malian, a Maltese, a Marshallese, a Mauritanian, a Mauritian, a Mexican, a Micronesian, a Moldovan, a Monacan, a Mongolian, a Moroccan, a Mozambican, a Namibian, a Nauruan, a Nepalese, a New Zealander, a Nicaraguan, a Nigerian, a Nigerien, a North Korean, a Northern Irishman, a Norwegian, an Omani, a Pakistani, a Palauan, a Palestinian, a Panamanian, a Papuan, a Paraguayan, a Peruvian, a Pole, a Portuguese, a Qatari, a Romanian, a Russian, a Rwandan, a Saint Lucian, a Salvadoran, a Samoan, a San Marinese, a Sao Tomean, a Saudi, a Scot, a Senegalese, a Serbian, a Seychellois, a Sierra Leonean, a Singaporean, a Slovakian, a Slovenian, a Solomon Islander, a Somali, a South African, a South Korean, a Spaniard, a Sri Lankan, a Sudanese, a Surinamer, a Swazi, a Swede, a Swiss, a Syrian, a Taiwanese, a Tajik, a Tanzanian, a Togolese, a Tongan, a Trinidadian and/or Tobagonian, a Tunisian, a Turk, a Tuvaluan, a Ugandan, a Ukrainian, a Uruguayan, a Uzbekistani, a Venezuelan, a Vietnamese, a Welshman, a Yemenite, a Zambian and a Zimbabwean all go to a nightclub.

The doorman stops them and says,

"Sorry, I can?t let you in without a Thai."