Post puns

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Let's have some pun, everyone. Post the punniest puns you can think of.

Let me start, a waitress at a restaurant brought the patrons bread, and one of the patrons said "that's what I call bringing in the bread."

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Well, let's get the obvious out of the way:

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
At one point, I have played and beaten Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, for the first time, ten years after it released.

So this is a rare example of a pun both intended and not intended.

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
Last night, I had a dream that I had written Lord of the Rings. The wife said that I was Tolkien in my sleep.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Asita said:

Krillin, Krillout, and De Niro, De Faro got me the most...I guess I like jokes that adjust distance.

Kotaro

Desdinova's Successor
Feb 3, 2009
My all-time favorite joke will always be:
A programming professor answers his ringing phone to hear the voice of one of his students on the other end.
"Professor," the student says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but would you happen to know an entomologist I could speak to?"
"An entomologist?" the professor replies, "Well of course. My ex-roommate is an entomologist, and he lives only a few towns away. I can give you his phone number. But if I may ask, why do you want to talk to an entomologist?"
"Well, says the student. "I've discovered a major problem with a word in the English language and I want to report it to an expert."
The professor is confused by this answer. "A problem with a word? Are you sure you don't mean you want to speak to an etymologist?"
"No!" the student cries. "It's a bug, not a feature!"

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Asita said:

Speaking of Krillin puns. I saw these socks at EB Games and was very tempted to buy them.

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
Student: "Do I have to do these steps in order to solve this math problem?"
Professor: "No, the order doesn't matter, there are abelian different ways you could do this."

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
So a few years back I visited Canada for the first time. I made a few friends there and one of them, Michael was really into hiking.
He bugged me for a few days about going for a hike and on my second last day I finally relented and said yes.

We hiked for a while and it was fine, a few pine trees and some good views but nothing too exciting. Until on the way back Micheal suddenly stopped.

"Shit is that? Holy-! Jacob look it's a bacon tree!"

His face lit up with a massive smile and before I could even ask what a bacon tree was Mike took off running.
Three seconds later *BANG* Michael was shot. Panicked I fell to the floor and crawled my way over to him... It was bad, There was blood everywhere and he was barely conscious. I cried....

"Mike! Mike, what happened?"

Pulling me closer he paused, coughing up blood he spluttered his last words.

"Jacob it wasn't a bacon tree.......It was a ham bush."

TheSlothOverlord

Mar 20, 2013
"My friend gave me some dead batteries."
"Did you have to pay for them?"
"Nah, they were free of charge."

What do you call a five foot tall psychic who escaped from prison?
A small medium at large.

A physicists is on a roof of a very tall skyscraper and sees a man about to leap off. "Don't jump!" he shouts "You have so much potential!"

There was a recent breakthrough study on fellatios. Many have called it very insightful, though some found the results rather hard to swallow.

Pyrian

Hat Man
Legacy
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Country
US
The two white actors in Black Panther also played Gollum and Bilbo Baggins. That makes them the Tolkien white guys.

blue heartless

Legacy
Aug 28, 2005
My family would like to thank Generic Funeral Home for their support in this time. My brother was always a huge fan of the funeral business, he was dying to get into it. Many say that the business is dead, but they made the grave mistake of getting burned by the cremation industry. You might think my brother is in this over his head, but he is not just another working stiff! He looks forward to getting down to earth and buried in work.

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
Did you hear about the guy who had a gun made of Jello?

He was arrested for having a congealed weapon.

Thanks for watching, don't forget to like and subscribe.

404notfound

Nov 9, 2009
I once made a Worgen priest on WoW named 'JoanofBark'. Possibly the best pun I ever came up with.

COMaestro

Vae Victis!
May 24, 2010
You shall all be crushed beneath the treads of my Punzer division!

Actually, keep it up. I love puns.