post yo pic!

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
Same picture I always use for these threads, kgo:

Me, half-way through 2011 at an open mic night performing "Let Me Entertain You" by Robbie Williams.
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll86/RickyB_photo/218172_10150165129651976_651286975_7272250_2213271_n.jpg

Not really a pic of my smiley face, but it's a pic of my singing face... Close enough, right?

I look pretty much the same as back then. I really need a more recent photo nonetheless... Just got back into archery after a year of not being free to do it (and having no non-broken arrows >_> ), so I might get a good pic of myself with my longbow at some point soon. ^_^

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
Why, I never pass up an opportunity to post my face on an Internet forum upon request of a stranger with low post count!

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
YingDerpington said:
Saulkar said:
Meh.

I do not know why but I always look chubby in photos.
Dear Sweet Lord I don't know why but the fabric that costume is made of just does not look right. It looks like squeaky leather!!!
Errr... Costume? Squeaky? That is real leather clothing I regularly frequent. The pants when I ride my motorcycle and the shirt when I need to dress informally-formal. In fact I have a lot of leather clothes I have accumulated over the years.

This is just some.

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
Kenbo Slice said:
This is me and my step sister on my 21st and her 22nd birthday (our birthdays are on the same day).

I know what would have made her happy, switch the cakes around!

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
Boris Goodenough said:
Kenbo Slice said:
This is me and my step sister on my 21st and her 22nd birthday (our birthdays are on the same day).

I know what would have made her happy, switch the cakes around!
Lol. She specifically asked for that kind of cake. Her mom and my mom always make us homemade cakes.

She was moping about getting old :p

YingDerpington

Apr 23, 2012
Saulkar said:
YingDerpington said:
Saulkar said:
Meh.

I do not know why but I always look chubby in photos.
Dear Sweet Lord I don't know why but the fabric that costume is made of just does not look right. It looks like squeaky leather!!!
Errr... Costume? Squeaky? That is real leather clothing I regularly frequent. The pants when I ride my motorcycle and the shirt when I need to dress informally-formal. In fact I have a lot of leather clothes I have accumulated over the years.

This is just some.
And suddenly it doesn't look like squeaky leather, also I refer to any form of full set of clothes as either a costume or suit, wasn't referring to it as a costume in the lets play dress up sense.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Here's my smiley face.

Much nicer looking than the real thing, plus I don't have any recent pictures of myself anyway.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Here's the clearest picture I could find.
It's probably unflatteringly detailed.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Cry Wolf said:
Frokane said:
come onnn, dont be shy, show them smiley faces!
Someone with a low post count starts a "show yourself!" thread, doesn't post his own picture. Thats fucking creepy man.

I've got $5 on this guy just looking for some fap material.
well I hope he is mostly into guys then (or animals seeing what is being post >.< )

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
Cry Wolf said:
Frokane said:
come onnn, dont be shy, show them smiley faces!
Someone with a low post count starts a "show yourself!" thread, doesn't post his own picture. Thats fucking creepy man.

I've got $5 on this guy just looking for some fap material.
Can't answer for the OP, but I sure am.

RyQ_TMC said:
Why, I never pass up an opportunity to post my face on an Internet forum upon request of a stranger with low post count!

MMMm! Escapist never dissapoints...

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
My most recent. A Wednesday and a Thursday in San Diego, California.