Post your desktop/background!

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Another one made by me! I have this, a one based on Skrillex and a drawing of a wheat field, all made by me ofc... I sure do love using my own drawings as wallpapers :p

Now to finally start Mirrors Edge...

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
i really need to get this game again.
big black bars on the sides but thats the best place for the icons.

Siuki

Nov 18, 2009
There's a project for school, clips waiting for me to edit, and a Mass Effect 2 to complete (I only have a few DLC missions to go!).

Aug 1, 2010
Been flipping through backgrounds, but this one stuck.
It really hits perfect for me in terms of what I enjoy about the 10th Doctor.

[spoiler/][image/]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd509/QuickDEMOL1SHER/8847_doctor_who.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

And Desktop if anyone is interested...

[spoiler/][image/]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd509/QuickDEMOL1SHER/Untitled.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Siuki said:
There's a project for school, clips waiting for me to edit, and a Mass Effect 2 to complete (I only have a few DLC missions to go!).
What is that from? It looks awesome, and vaguely familiar...

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
dystopiaINC said:
is it bad that i'm saveing half of these to use when i get bored of my current one?
...I thought that was the point of these threads...

anyway, mine's a combination of two internet phenomenons whose spawned memes are better than the source material.

Katawa McNinja?

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Mine flips between about 50 different metroid themed backgrounds, the current one looks like this.

butternut

Jul 14, 2010
FamoFunk said:
Mine is.. wait for it...

Truely, I am in awe of this background picture's originalilty...

I drew this based on a scene from "Orcs" by Stan Nicholls.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Eddie the head said:
Ok I got to ask is the pony thing some Internet fad that I am blissfully unaware of.
Go search up "Bronies" on google. Then don't say anymore! I don't want this thread turning into a flame war!

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
staika said:
This is my background since I love Jeremy Lin so much. But I'm assuming almost everyone here doesn't know who he is anyway. Forever a knicks fan alone.
Wasn't he the guy that this rage face came from?

ThoughtlessConcept

Jan 10, 2009
Griffolion said:
staika said:
This is my background since I love Jeremy Lin so much. But I'm assuming almost everyone here doesn't know who he is anyway. Forever a knicks fan alone.
Wasn't he the guy that this rage face came from?

[/spoiler][/quote]

No, it's modeled after Yao Ming.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
ToastiestZombie said:
Eddie the head said:
Ok I got to ask is the pony thing some Internet fad that I am blissfully unaware of.
Go search up "Bronies" on google. Then don't say anymore! I don't want this thread turning into a flame war!
Ok to each his own. As a little kid when people would ask what shows we watched others said Spongebob I said Star Trek. Seams a little weird to me but diversity is a good thing.

masterbazza

Mar 24, 2011
Eddie the head said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Eddie the head said:
Ok to each his own. As a little kid when people would ask what shows we watched others said Spongebob I said Star Trek. Seams a little weird to me but diversity is a good thing.
heh for me its stargate(not the universe crap)

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Eddie the head said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Eddie the head said:
Glad you aren't another mindless hater! I reckon that if you watched a bit of MLP you would love it, theres even two episodes where the guy who played Q plays a character that is basically Q. If you want a link to some episodes then send me a PM :D. But I won't force you to watch it, as long as you aren't calling us "Pedophile gay manchilds" then I'm fine :p

Now seeing as were getting a bit off topic, I'll post another drawing of mine I use for a wallpaper.

Couldn't be asked to get a picture of it in the form of my background wallpaper, so I just used the picture only