Post your favourite game soundtracks

Timeless Lavender

Lord of Chinchilla
Feb 2, 2015
Some of my favorite musics all came from Ace Attorney series and Ghost Trick

But sadly, I will only put 5 of each but I love almost all of the sound tracks in the games.

I hope you all enjoy :)

Rogue Ranger

Nov 24, 2013
?Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
?Call of Duty Black Ops
?Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
?Assassin's Creed III
?Assassin's Creed IV
?Infamous 2
?Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

MCerberus

Jun 26, 2013
Is "Super Smash Bros Brawl" cheating, because that one has the full melee soundtrack + some.

Along the same lines I can claim Sonic 3 & Knuckles is one game, so that one wins there

Also UT2k4 needs a mention because it's pretty much the best multiplayer soundtrack possible

edit - looked through thread, am ashamed this hasn't been linked

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I too lazy to embed the videos especially when I'm off to bed soon so here are my list (I may edit this later)-

No More Heroes
Xenoblade Chronicles
Viewtiful Joe
Gotcha Force
Phantasy Star Online
Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword
Okami
Golden Sun
The Worlds End With You
Metriod Prime Triliogy

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States

Those are just a few, I'd post more but I'm lazy. There's also just too much for me to list, I'd be here all night if I were to post all my favorite soundtracks.

rasta111

Nov 11, 2009
Used to play a few of these games, here's a couple of my favourite tracks:

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011

I think that's good for now. Not going to get too overzealous.

Mir Teiwaz

May 11, 2014

It's a series of games where music is an essential part of the story, so I guess it's not surprising that the music is fucking amazing. One of those is a track from the final boss of its game. I wonder if anyone can guess which one without looking it up <_<

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
The correct answer is Ratchet and Clank. But specifically Tools of Destruction.

rasta111

Nov 11, 2009
Great atmospheric soundtrack:

Just picked a couple I liked for the memories and everything.

SlumlordThanatos

Lord Inquisitor
Aug 25, 2014
I've always felt that the Darksiders 2 soundtrack was very underrated. As much as I played that game, I never got tired of listening to it.

BlackBark

Apr 8, 2010
The original Deus Ex has a great soundtrack. Soundtracks don't often stand out for me, but I always really enjoyed this one. Hong Kong streets and Unatco Return are two of my favourites.

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
.... Where's the Bioshock, people?

GAAAAAAH I like most of the music from Bioshock 2 buuuut I'mma post something from Infinite just for you guys.

Also no mention of The Walking Dead, yet... kind of odd, I love the crap out of this soundtrack.

I love the music for a handful of Zelda games but my favourite OST overall is Twilight Princess, with Wind Waker being an immeasurably close second.

I love the Silent Hill 2 OST but I shan't post it here... don't want to annoy anyone with links and links

HOWEVER, I must leave this one here as it's the best song of the series - I can give or take the rest of the songs from these games but this one's best one from all three.

Others I love that have already been mentioned are Skyrim, Kingdom Hearts 2 and Okami.

EDIT

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
GUYS, WHY NO BASTION AND TRANSISTOR? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLA0vB9LCTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zA1jRmAYfU

... Reading this thread, I noticed that while stories suck in most games, holy shit is the music quality high for video games.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Final Fantasy 6
Bastion
Binding of Isaac
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Metroid Prime
Tales of Symphonia (I assume most people would dislike this one...but I find it relaxing)

THM

Sep 27, 2014
Spider RedNight said:
.... Where's the Bioshock, people?
I was wondering that myself. Bioshock 2's soundtrack is without doubt my favourite.

That being said, the best song of any Bioshock has to be: