Post your favourite gaming wallpapers

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
o.0

i've had my Princess Luna Wallpaper up for so long i don't ever remember what i was using before.

but

I'd use that if i we're to switch

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Xanadu84 said:

I have had this since Portal 2 was released, and I'm still not sick of it. Ive seen plenty of good images used as wallpaper, but this is one of the only good wallpapers I have seen. It's very muted, very easy to look at, its not distracting with its small range of colors, and most importantly, a huge rarity in wallpapers, the focus is off center to the right, leaving lots of space for icons. Id love some variety, but I can't find a wallpaper that matches it.
Link's not showing the picture, but works with a copy paste... I like it, would love to see a high res version of it, if you have a link lying around, would appreciate it :)

OT:

Had it since before Skyrim came out, still keeping it as I like how simple it is. The black is also easy on the eyes if I wake up in the middle of the night/can't sleep and need to use the computer. I've also paired it up with custom icons that I've ordered around the centre, black background, silver, TES rune font. Since I have only 4 icons (personal folder, my computer, documents and recycle bin), it keeps my desktop looking quite neat and clean.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Vrach said:
Link's not showing the picture, but works with a copy paste... I like it, would love to see a high res version of it, if you have a link lying around, would appreciate it :)
Links working fine for me but yeah, I saved that picture eons ago and then spent some time trying search for it, and just linked the first version I saw. Not wallpaper resolution. This should be useful. http://gavade.deviantart.com/gallery/8642593#/d2l9guk

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
I'm currently using these.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I'm currently not using a gaming wallpaper...but I suppose it is about time to change things up a little so let me see...

That's actually all I've got honestly...

Doneeee

Dec 27, 2011
This Dead Space 2 wallpaper is one of my favorites. I've used it numerous times.

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
Sooo many good wallpapers out there; here's a few of my favourites:

That'll do for now - you guys have plenty of awesome wallpapers from other Escapists too. :)

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
wooty said:
I mostly use anime wallpapers, but of all the gaming ones I've used, this one is my favourite.

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/valkyriachronicleswallpg.jpg/]
Wow, I got ninja'd on a Valkyria Chronicles post! It's a good day to be alive when that happens! ^_^

Well, since my VC wallpaper was ninja'd, here is what I'm using on my laptop (since my gaming computer is currently unavailable)

jakjawagon

Aug 25, 2009
This, tiled:
[http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s200/jakjawagon/Probably%20Single%20Use/?action=view&current=CloudFightBLUE.png]

I recoloured it myself. The background was originally white. I'd be surprised if anybody got which game it's from.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
I really like this one. Dark and not too flashy.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
This is one I'm rather fond of, also have a sig version of it
I'm sure there's a mod for Empire at War that allows me to use the Errant Venture, and there's Star Wars games, so it's totally relevant!