Post your morning alarm song!

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
When I chose myself a new alarm tone, I wanted something soothing to slowly, but surely wake me up. It wakes me up, but much quicker than I expected, probably because I don't want to wake up the one sleeping in the room next to me.
I just love this song.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
This tends to do this trick.

<youtube=QT8zdnaxyME&start=208&end=239>

Of course, if you DON'T wake up, you get some absolutely unforgettable nightmares. ;___;

weaselswizel

Mar 23, 2014
Bestival said:
Yeah, I'm not late much.
I do have like 20 different alarmclocks set that I all need regularly for work, and I think one of the others has Psychosocial, and one with Raining Blood.
haha,equilibrium are great and all,but i would imagine myself wakeup in panics if i had them as a alarm

this gives me the chills in the mornings :)

FliedLiverAttack

Nov 29, 2013

This has been my alarm for a while now, both because of how lively it is and how fitting it is that it would be an alarm.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
I cant post it...but it should be fairly known for this site. It is;

Saria's song from Ocarina of Time! The sounds of magical forests really helps refresh the mind.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Xsjadoblayde said:
I cant post it...but it should be fairly known for this site. It is;

Saria's song from Ocarina of Time! The sounds of magical forests really helps refresh the mind.
This got me thinking, I might use the Opening Chest theme as my morning alarm!

Madame_Lawliet

Jul 16, 2013
In high school it was Pink Floyd's "Time" because I thought that was the most clever thing ever, but I stopped using that when I found that the novelty wore off after a few months of the whole house being woken up to a hundred clocks going off at once.

Recently I've been using this...

(Did I mention that I'm a huge Gorillaz fan?)

pspman45

Sep 1, 2010
mine's pretty good, it goes something like BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP then I slap the area around it until it stops

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
When it's not the Silent Hill siren (wakes me up EVERY TIME), it's a variation of this song right in the bridge where there's only guitar and the vocals - though the version I turned into a ringtone is instrumental

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
NOBODY posted a Legend of Zelda morning theme yet? Wow o.o So, yeah, any of those would be mine. No link needed, you all know the song I mean~

Apr 28, 2008
You can never go wrong with JoJo.

Anyway, if I were to have a custom alarm song, it'd be this.

Some might say it's too much. I say it might be too little! Anyway yeah it'd either be that or this

Hard to pick. I really love this game's soundtrack.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
I have two different alarms

most days
when I have to wake up early for something special like a trip

I dont use the pony alarm everyday becuse I usally wake up slowly but I use it to "jolt" myself fully awake so using it too much disrups my sleep cycle (and then I get cranky)

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
For a long time it was:
<youtube=sfNZ7cwKHDU>

but ever since I got my new phone, it's been:
<youtube=RbiEESkyaeM>

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
<youtube=N0B1F1dNsZ4>

Having anything else would be just wrong. This is the song to which you should wake up.

Cliche answer #33, reporting for duty.

Mahorfeus

Feb 21, 2011
Probably my favorite track from both Dark Souls games. It feels like the music is literally attacking you.

Nothing gets me out of bed like the fear that a bunch of gargoyles will gangrape me if I don't move my ass.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Some of you may recognise this rather obscure tune:

Nobody? Nobody at all? >.>

I've been meaning to change it to something more inventive, but this has been my alarm since I've had a phone that allowed custom alarms, and habits are hard to break.

jelock

Nov 29, 2009
Stargate Atlantis theme. Starts off nice and slow to wake me and then picks up. Plus its just a cool piece.

TheCaptain

A Guy In A Hat
Feb 7, 2012
Alternating between this

and this

Both loud, and more importantly, they both start very sudden.

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
Bestival said:

Yeah, I'm not late much.
I do have like 20 different alarmclocks set that I all need regularly for work, and I think one of the others has Psychosocial, and one with Raining Blood.
Considering my wife's reaction to whenever I listen to Equilibrium anywhere outside my little headphone-world, she'd probably strangle me within a week if I tried this...

Here's the one I'm using right now:

I think I might have some cookies left for whoever guesses which film I really like.

If I could, I'd probably set it to:

Or I might try one of those "starts slow, then yanks you out" methods with: