Post yourself unaltered

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Mallefunction said:
Belated snip
Kudos on looking like that first thing upon waking up. Escapist sure has some pretty people... -_-

I guess it's about time I posted myself here (and since I've finally decided to figure out how my webcam works)... and I will proceed hold my head in shame once I've finished breakfast.

Yeah, sorry to have inflicted that on you! Side view necessary to disguise severe asymmetry of the torso.

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
SckizoBoy said:
Mallefunction said:
Belated snip
Kudos on looking like that first thing upon waking up. Escapist sure has some pretty people... -_-

I guess it's about time I posted myself here (and since I've finally decided to figure out how my webcam works)... and I will proceed hold my head in shame once I've finished breakfast.

Yeah, sorry to have inflicted that on you! Side view necessary to disguise severe asymmetry of the torso.
Wait are you wearing 2 crosses? DOUBLE CHRIST PROTECTION POWER FTW!!!

OT: I don't have a camera with me... ugh, probably for the best. Got hit in the eye pretty hard lately, pretty painful/gross looking...

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Digi7 said:
*Stares*

What...?

[sub]You're my plug-in baaaabyyyyyyyyyyy
Crucifies my eeneeeemieeees
When I'm tiiired of liiiiviiiing
Ooooo-OOOooo-ooohhhhh[/sub]

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'd post a picture of myself, but I can't find my camera. I can find the case, but the camera is missing, which is weird because I'm sort of obsessive about putting things back where they should be after I use them...

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Jay Parrish said:
Wait are you wearing 2 crosses? DOUBLE CHRIST PROTECTION POWER FTW!!!
Oh, I used to be a lot worse as far as those were concerned. A few years ago there was much silver/silver-plated Christian bling to be seen on me (rings, neck/wrist chains etc.). Clearly, I've scaled back, and just as well, 'cos do you know how much all that weighs?!

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
pyramid head grape said:

you can see my sleepless eyes eye. D:

awwwwwh you're so adorable......wait...your eye is adorable and your emo haircut is adorable ;P

le gasp! Makeup! and missing my lip piercing. Damn job interview

sleepy....just woke up surprisingly dressed.....long hair is looong