Post yourself unaltered

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Take a picture of yourself EXACTLY as you look right at this moment.

So this means....no make-up (touching up at least, it's fine if you already have some on), no photoshop, no brushing out your hair, changing clothes or even moving from where you are.

Be brave, my fellow escapists and have fun. We're all going to look disheveled so there's no shame!

EDIT: Pfft....forgot to add my img for the challenge.

EDIT 2: Guys, seriously...I posted this for the fun of seeing what kinds of people were here. I added the unaltered thing because let's face it, when we're at our computers being lazy fucks in the middle of the night, we tend to expose what we really look like. I prefer attaching faces over s/ns and I'm sorry that some of you think that this is solely to be an attention whore thread...but that was never my intention.

TheHecatomb

May 7, 2008
Sure.

For all the haters: That's not photoshopped. I was just messing around with some of the settings on my very expensive and in every way elitist Eos 30D.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
TheHecatomb said:
Sure.

For all the haters: That's not photoshopped. I was just messing around with some of the settings on my very expensive and in every way elitist Eos 30D.
Loving the Dreamworks brow XD

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Ok, I would love to do this but I don't know how to get a picture from my computer and uploaded to here. Do I have to upload it elsewhere and go from there or what?

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
crudus said:
Ok, I would love to do this but I don't know how to get a picture from my computer and uploaded to here. Do I have to upload it elsewhere and go from there or what?
I used photobucket and then copied the IMG link. You could just link to your pic if you're not comfortable with posting it right here on the site.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Please excuse my being shirtless (I'm not exactly one of those guys that looks great without a shirt, I don't look terrible, but I'm not muscular in the slightest), but I have no air conditioner and it's hot as balls right now.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Mallefunction said:
I used photobucket and then copied the IMG link. You could just link to your pic if you're not comfortable with posting it right here on the site.

No idea why it is so blurry.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008

This isn't right at the moment, but I took this with Skype randomly for the hell of it. And with how annoying it is for Facebook to do the link location, I'm not going through that again. But this is me, randomly, completely unaltered. Also forgot my photobucket account info, and you're kidding yourself I'm going to do it again for a thread.

I'll leave it up for a little, then take it down.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Well, because you asked so nicely

And yes, for some reason, I have that same damn smirk in all the pictures taken of me for some reason.

I don't look to be 18, do I?

EDIT: This was taken of me yesterday though. Though the same conditions otherwise applied.

ikillu87

Dec 6, 2010
TheHecatomb said:
Sure.

Fuck you and your awesome camera... all I have is this stupid Rebel XTi. Wanna trade?