Precocious Kid Nails "Sovngarde Song"

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
Earnest Cavalli said:
So? What say you? If you want to argue that technically the Miracle of Sound version is superior, I won't stop you. That version has the benefit of professional recording equipment and, presumably, musicians who have finished puberty.
Actually I have neither musicians nor professional recording equipment at my disposal ;)

I recorded Sovngarde song by myself on my laptop.

My studio is very humble and I do it all myself. Just clearing that up, lol.

EDIT: Also, this kid did an awesome version of Commander Shepard too... he has got a lot of talent :)
Overall I didn't see much "technical" variety, you had a guitar and vocals this kid had a piano. Both stand out in their own ways.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Deadpool062 said:
Overall I didn't see much "technical" variety, you had a guitar and vocals this kid had a piano. Both stand out in their own ways.
Indeed they do and his version is awesome, I plugged it on the MOS Facebook earlier today. I was just clearing up the facts about the original.

ChoskarChulian

Jul 1, 2011
ChoskarChulian here! :D
Thanks ALOT to the Escapist for featuring my video, Gav for the Awesome Song ´n featuring me on his Twatter and Facebook AND Bethesda for an Awesome game.
PS: About the false notes...Blame Puperty.
PPS:...snief...Did I say thanks?? ;´)

ItsAChiaotzu

Apr 20, 2009
Sober Thal said:
Kid needs a metronome. If he was intentionally changing the tempo at some of those points... then I just... why?

Damn good version regardless.
He's a pianist, it's what they do.

Also, awesomeness.