Preferred method of de-stressing?

Jamieson 90

Mar 29, 2010
Going swimming is always a good way to reduce stress, very good exercise and makes you feel good.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
working out, then playing video games while watching a tv show and eating. best ever. game has to be something light, like a mmo or something where you die alot or can camp while eating, like CODMW2. sound very low too. and the TV show has to be a comedy.

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
Masturbation, sex, punching things, and the occasional platonic neck rub/head scratch do it for me.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
well i am done soo i have no stress now

but usually i would run like as exercise not just run from the problem

GrandAdmiral

Jul 18, 2009
Soldier of Fortune II. Charging into the fray, dual wielding Micro Uzis and filling an enemy with 50 more bullets than necessary, is very therapeutic. So is amputation with an automatic shotgun.

Although I'm quite a Left for Dead fan at the moment.

Grand Admiral

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
Cussing out inanimate objects. I find it funny afterwards, but at the time i take it very seriously.

PlainTwo

Aug 15, 2009
Listen to, write, and play music, play some video games, or get high. All my destressing methods right there.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Aby_Z said:
Crank up the metal and sit down to play a videogame or what-not.

I gotta tell ya, there's nothing more calming than "DIE ************ DIE ************ DIE!"

Ahhh...
Good ol' Dope.

But yeah, pretty much this except with some Turmion Kätilöt, or Spineshank.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
xI Kinshasa Ix said:
Cussing out inanimate objects. I find it funny afterwards, but at the time i take it very seriously.
Pretty much this. I find myself doing this a lot.

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
I am actually not concered at all with my finals because:
1. In my statistics class we are allowed to use notes on the final
2. In my Biology class, we were literally given the answers to about 50 of the 80 multiple choice questions
3. My Final project for my English class is being completed by someone else (not to say I did nothing, it was agroup effort, one person is just putting it all together).

However, going Shotgunning is an awesome way to relieve stress. Nothing like shooting at flying things for an hour to make you feel better.

For me right now though I am currently designing the mechanics, world, and story for an RPG. Why? Because I can. And it is really fun, even though it's not really "for" anything. It might be when I'm finished but as of now, it's just a fun thing to do.

NEVRINx54

Nov 12, 2009
Sir Kemper said:

Also Pendulum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UINhE8L1yXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-M1EkXo5_c
^Tarantula and Propane Nightmares are my favs

Harley Duke

Apr 20, 2009
Put on some Justice, bust out Guilty Gear, pull a gb or two. Nothing says "siddown, fool" like the ol' Gravitron.

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
It may not the the best way to relieve stress but, I find drinking until I pass out to be a good way to relieve stress.

Girafro

Apr 30, 2010
Gaming is pretty good, but I find I need mindless fun games like Rockband rather than something that might take a little more effort or cause frustration like, say, God of War on higher difficulties.

Mellow music, usually acoustic guitar, is also really good. Just sitting in the dark with headphones in and eyes closed. Bliss.