Previously On Critical Miss

purifico

Oct 29, 2009
You know, if Gordon Freeman was my doctor, i`d run a car into a wall on purpose. Then again, i don`t have a car.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
"And on our next episode of 'Tea Time with Tassadar', we speak with special guests Jim Raynor and Captain Boreale about their venture into the world of automobile salesman! With special musical host, Mr. Steve and the Endermen, who play us their new smash hit, 'Creeper in Yo Doorway'. Tune in next time!"
^First thing that came to mind. And i dont regret it.

I do like this artist. Then against, even if this was just all text, id still read it every new page.

InsaneFool

The Dude Abides
Jan 18, 2010
Thanks for the shout out Grey, but you and I know that Henry did all the hard work. I just gave him a nudge in the right direction.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Qitz said:
You have to wonder, is there any pressure to play the game better when the main character is looking RIGHT over your shoulders?

It would be kind of odd to Game Over on God of War with Kratos looking right at you.
That's a good question. It certainly would be awkward, that's for sure. I'm not sure I'd want to play God of War with Kratos standing over my shoulder scowling at me.

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
Oooh. Was this a dig at the people giving you a hard time over the fact that you haven't featured Erin's job as prominently in a while?

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Noticed the "Fuck yeah" meme in the coffie cup on the first pannel. Nice touch.

A really good show from the artist. Do like it. And a nice little recap too.

Sabrestar

Apr 13, 2010
Sober Thal said:
I don't get it, is this saying that gamers are brain dead? That's the first impression I got. Did I miss some sort of inside joke, or am I missing (wouldn't be the first time) something obvious?
Well, it's just a recap of the premise of the comic. She had head trauma from the accident and hallucinates videogame characters. If you're just now coming into the comic, that may not have been clear.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I wonder what she's playing, seeing as how none of those characters are going to be in a 360 game.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
There are almost 40 comments and no one points out that she can see the dark templar, I find this outrageous.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Best of the 3 said:
Noticed the "Fuck yeah" meme in the coffie cup on the first pannel. Nice touch.
Yeah, I caught that too! ^.^

This was a good one, nice to set the bar high for the other guest artists! :D

[sub][sub]If there are going to be others that is.[/sub][/sub]