Previously On Critical Miss

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
This comic just wants me to get into the same kind of accident even more, I want to start seeing video game characters in real life!!

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Feel better! Also, I'm totally jealous of your hallucinations. I wish mine were that cool....

knight4light

Jun 24, 2011
wonder what kratos does when erin feels like ragequiting... i wonder if they help write her reviews.. would love to know what they think of other installments of their games. or other games heh..

Dreadjaws

Nov 29, 2011
I love the art style. Now, I wonder what's happening in the last panel. Are the guys giving her instructions or just talking?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I love the 'Therefore Aliens' poster xD. A nice touch.
Swaki said:
There are almost 40 comments and no one points out that she can see the dark templar, I find this outrageous.
Hey, she's obviously a detector unit xD.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Qitz said:
You have to wonder, is there any pressure to play the game better when the main character is looking RIGHT over your shoulders?

It would be kind of odd to Game Over on God of War with Kratos looking right at you.
That's a good question. It certainly would be awkward, that's for sure. I'm not sure I'd want to play God of War with Kratos standing over my shoulder scowling at me.
I think it'd be far worse to play any other game with Kratos standing over your shoulder scowling at you. Imagine playing something kiddie like Mario. Or God forbid you play a 360 game.

Primus1985

Dec 24, 2009
The Gentleman said:
Take this lesson children: don't use a seatbelt, spend the rest of your life with hallucinations backseat gaming with you.
You say that like its a bad thing :p

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
SirBryghtside said:
erttheking said:
Who's the alien behind princess peach
*punches through a wall*

I mean... it's totally fine that you haven't played StarCraft :p

That's Zeratul, one of the most badass characters in gaming history. Look him up!
Ah, him yeah, not a fan of RTS, personally I always preferred this guy
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081013002636/halo/images/8/80/1223857594_Arby3.jpg

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Love the memes hanging out on the bookshelf. And on the coffee cup, now that I think see it.
vxicepickxv said:
I wonder what she's playing, seeing as how none of those characters are going to be in a 360 game.
Darksiders, maybe? The illegitimate child of Link and Kratos, born by Joe Mad wearing a Portal t-shirt? The Captain is just hanging around.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
erttheking said:
*punches through a wall*

That's Zeratul, one of the most badass characters in gaming history. Look him up!

Zeratul? Thought it was Raszagal?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
BehattedWanderer said:
SirBryghtside said:
erttheking said:
*punches through a wall*

Zeratul? Thought it was Raszagal?
Zeratul is the most iconic, and judging from the portrait in SC1 Raszagal has this whole hair thing going:

...and Zeratul looks a hell of a lot like the comic:
Looking again, yeah, yours is better. Guess I just saw the other girls around, and the images lined up like that. Thanks for the correction, I guess.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Triple "in coma" panes with text becoming sequentially more clear--stroke of genius. Well played sirs.