Prince of Persia Movie Trailer Gets Lego-Ified

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I'm definitely looking forward to this movie haha almost forgot about it
oh well, at least good stuff is to come before may 28 (ohh you knoww a certain beta...and this movie called iron man 2 which I hope will be sweet)

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
John Funk said:
First there was the game. Then there was the movie based on the game. Then there was the Lego set based on the movie based on the game. Now, there's the movie trailer re-imagined using the Lego set based on the movie based on the game. Whew.
Say what now? *giggles*
Nimzar said:
So, can we expect the Video Game based on the Lego set based on the Movie based on the Video game some time soon?
...and sadly I'm only half-joking. I could see Lego Prince of Persia becoming an actual video game.
The sad thing is that that's probably not that unlikely...

I hate to say this, or maybe it just makes me geeky, but I think I enjoyed the Lego trailer more than the original one... It was a fun watch, I guess.

sowmiya

Jul 9, 2010
It's nice information...Nice Movie,I watched the movie in Theatre...It's very nice,The Background Music,The Screnply all are nice,I watched the Trailer Before watching the Movie,In here http://www.mtjunkie.org/the-nines-2007-01-21/ i watched the Trailer .....