Princeton Review Names Top 50 Games Schools

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
Woo! Go UMBC! It might only be an honorable mention on the full list, but that's still top 35 in the country. And I'm okay with that.

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
Beautiful End said:
Krion_Vark said:
Beautiful End said:
This is a heaven-send!

Just one question, though. For those of you out there smarter than me, what is the difference between undergraduate and graduate programs? In theory, I know what they are (It's pretty self-explanatory). But does that mean you can't get an undergraduate title if you already have a, let's say, bachelor's degree in...Fashion design? Or some other title? I don't know, I'm just giving out random examples.

I'm not even near that level of education, but I just wanna know. That's always been kinda hazy for me and no one can give me a solid answer without going into a whole lot of stuff that's irrelevant to the topic. And THIS, well, this interests me. I do wanna study Game Design. :[
Undergrad is what you do out of High School. Graduate is after the undergrad is done.
Ah, I see.
I just have an Associate of Arts and I'll probably get a bachelor in Graphic Design and a minor in Drawing before attempting to go to those schools. So I suppose Grad would be fit for me.

Dang, I was hoping to go to New Mexico.
You can study an undergraduate course again if you want to, it really just depends on whether or not you have or have not got the skills to go into a graduate course. Basically you can study hundreds of bachelors if you want to without ever taking a masters or PhD, but I would recommend going post-grad, you'll have a better chance of getting a job.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
I've seen USC at the top of these lists before, so I've been eying USC specifically for a good long while, though colleges like Digipen, Savannah College of Art and Design and SMU have also gotten my attention. USC, being a private school, have high standards and while I'd like to think I more than qualify for them, eh, I really have no idea what I'll be doing once college application time rolls up.