Privates: The Gameplay Trailer You Dare Not Touch

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Privates: The Gameplay Trailer You Dare Not Touch

Because you demanded it, Zombie Cow has released the debut gameplay trailer for Privates [http://www.zombie-cow.com/privates/], the new, anatomically-incorrect action game that lets players boldly go where everyone has gone before.

Okay, maybe you didn't actually demand it but the fact that you clicked proves that you're at least a little bit interested. Let me break it down for those who haven't been paying attention [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100601-Get-Deep-Into-the-Action-With-Privates], and also because it amuses me: Privates is an upcoming side-scrolling action game in which players don condom helmets and run around inside the grotty vaginas of teenage British tramps to battle the evil forces of disease and infection.

You think I'm making this up, don't you? But Privates is a real, live "platform twin-stick shooter" that will feature five levels of 3D-rendered action, a "fully-voiced comedy script and a nutso soundtrack." And now you can finally get a look at the real thing in all its awesomely tasteless glory. "Oh, hey! Look!" one character says to his comrades as the trailer opens. "A massive vagina!" And it's all uphill from there, kids.

I was ready to dismiss Privates as just another stupid, crappy Flash-type game when I first read about it but this trailer makes it look like it might actually be pretty funny, and maybe even a decent game, too. Then again, I think giant signs that say "Welcome to the Anus" are uproarious, so take it for what it's worth. Privates is slated to come out later this year for the PC and, if it can get past [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100874-Naughty-Privates-Looks-Doubtful-for-Xbox-Live] the content restrictions on Xbox Live Arcade, the Xbox 360.

Apr 28, 2008
"You can't shoot me, I'm AIDS!"

This is just hilarious. I don't care if its immature, its funny as all hell.

I wonder if this will fare better than Mario.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
I don't want to watch, but I can't not!

For a moment, I thought she was saying that despite having syphilis Hitler still achieved a lot.

Oh, and how did they miss the opportunity to say "Cumming, soon."?

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
I don't care one way or the other, but if the mass media gets wind of this and gives Zombie Cow any flack, they pretty much asked for it.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
I think they'll remember for all the wrong reasons though... that freaky looking sperm might keep girls from having sex though.

Lvl 64 Klutz said:
I don't care one way or the other, but if the mass media gets wind of this and gives Zombie Cow any flack, they pretty much asked for it.
Controversy can sell a game far better than praise. My favourite kind of media frenzy is about games no one actually cares about like Manhunt 2 and (for the most part) Bully.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
All I want to do is just sit here and look at my privates.

This quite possibly will be the greatest sex pun game ever. What's a portmanteau for sex pun... Spunk?

Works for me.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
If it ever comes out, for the sake of comedy, i might buy it.

Irridium said:
"You can't shoot me, I'm AIDS!"

This is just hilarious. I don't care if its immature, its funny as all hell.

Truthfully that was my first safe sex lesson, schools never taught me anything, how sad is that? lol xD

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
What in the name of all that is good?

Methinks that this game is going to be HEAVILY Censored. and if some idiotic "Games-Cause-Violence" activist finds out about this, the game is screwed.

Hammer_Wizard

Dec 1, 2009
This is the game that every grade school boy says he is going to make some day. Here it is, it is happening!

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Irridium said:
Oh man... that can't be real... that's too hilarious to be real.

I actually really don't know how to feel about this game... but hey, it could be informative, right?

Xocrates

May 4, 2008
poiumty said:
Who designs this shit?
The same people who design an adventure game where Hitler conquers the UK with the help of a dinosaur army after the protagonists go back in time in order to prevent coat hangers from being invented.

And it was awesome!