Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Charades

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Charades

In an effort to avoid paperwork duties, the PgG office turns to a game of charades. The terms? Losers do the winners' paperwork.

Watch Video

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
HUZZAH! Puzzle isn't dead! Does this mean FPS no longer has paperwork or is it just the taxes? Fighter should've done more than just one move for charades cuz it's not that hard to pull off a shoryuken or a tatsumaki sempu kyaku.

I love this show! Keep up the great work everyone.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
lol That was good. Videogame charades could actually be cool to play. The jabs at fighting game fans and sports games were particularly funny.. and that's coming from a fighting game fan. :)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
So where Horror and RPG (and anyone else who is missing)? None the less a good and funny episode (I laugh at the human Tetris scene).

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
de5gravity said:
hilarious! loved the charades. i should play that with my friends actually.
Exactly what I was thinking. Gonna have to organize this with my friends.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
This is one of my favourite things to watch on the internet now.

Well done :)

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Hilarious episode, really loving this show. Can\t wait for the next big episode!
Also, i laughed at IT-bagged. And human tetris looked really, REALLY awkward to play.
But that quiz thingy looked fun.
Great stuff.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
The Mario Party one was perfect! The sports game as well.
I want to play this.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Scarim Coral said:
So where Horror and RPG (and anyone else who is missing)? None the less a good and funny episode (I laugh at the human Tetris scene).
Would RPG lower himself to the level of the commoner. That is a game for commoners I mean really.

Also would you want to play with horror? I mean think of what he would twist the game into...They have to keep him from taking over the show o_O

Poor fighting maybe we should take him to see the doctor one too many hits to the head and all.

Penn0086

Nov 2, 2010
2fish said:
Scarim Coral said:
Would RPG lower himself to the level of the commoner. That is a game for commoners I mean really.

Also would you want to play with horror? I mean think of what he would twist the game into...They have to keep him from taking over the show o_O

Poor fighting maybe we should take him to see the doctor one too many hits to the head and all.
It's also during tax time that tycoon lurks about... it's best to be out of the office and conveniently with a client when that paperwork starts making the rounds.

SwSlater

Nov 3, 2010
Man did Retro get it bad in that game of Human Tetris.

Cosplay Horatio, why did you think Puzzle was dead?

Vornek

Jan 25, 2011
Nice one...Now, I only have to find a way to force, I mean trick...er, persuade my friends to play this version of charades.

Also, loves how racing just crawls away from it at the end. Favorite part though, has to be when platform is about to jump on Retro...priceless.

-V

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
Mr. Omega said:
I recognized the Mario Party one. Brings back memories...
I was mad at myself for knowing that he was doing Mario Party, lol.

Why don't more people comment? This is one of the best features on Escapist?

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
When he was spinning the control stick and got hurt in his hand..I thought it was Mario Party Tug o' War...but then again I got blisters from both Shy Guy and Tug O' War =(

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I know I'm not alone, but that looks fun. I would like to play it.

Fumofu

Nov 11, 2010
That was awesome, great acting out of all those video games.
I really thought Retro was going to complete the Metal Gear Solid charade by tea-bagging IT. I guess he must have been acting out MGS1.