Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Cookies!

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Cookies!

This week PgG has a double chocolate chip feature of shorts. First: fatality by hospitality! Second: Are cookies inherently evil or delicious?

Watch Video

LadyMint

Apr 22, 2010
There's something oh so very frightening about hearing Horror scream, "WE'RE MAKING COOKIES!"

Very funny, you guys. Horror and RPG are definitely my favorite characters.

I still want to know what happened to Puzzle after she invaded Horror's inner sanctum.

FogBird

Apr 8, 2010
I really, really, like this.
Also, any chance I can get the recipe for those cookies? They look great! Horror made them himself, didn't he? I can give you a great recipe for cookies myself in return if you like...
God this is awesome.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Might be just me... but this might work better if the punchline isn't in the video's description.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Amazing Episode! Even with the punchline in the title and video description I was surprised by Horror and RPG's teamwork for baking.

captcha: for thinviss.....o_o FOR THINVISS!

Smerf

May 4, 2011
i love this show, i just wish there were more of the 15 minute episodes, i now they take about 4 times longer to make, but they use all the characters, not just retro and 2 or 3 others.

Vornek

Jan 25, 2011
HAHA!
I'm so glad my friend persuaded [read: literally forced] me to watch this show.

We're....making...COOKIES...

Priceless...and breathless...totally worth it

Also, IT is like a copy of me...except he likes pens and i like pencils...Are you spying on me? Stop spying on me.

-V

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Funny as hell (if it were funny, that is). Really enjoyed this episode!
Hospitality, i lol'd.
And i lol'd a lot more, too!
Good stuff, good stuff.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Smerf said:
i love this show, i just wish there were more of the 15 minute episodes, i now they take about 4 times longer to make, but they use all the characters, not just retro and 2 or 3 others.
If I remember correctly they are doing 3 short (read ~5 min) episodes AND one of the regular longer episodes each month.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
The Flamboyant Arsepipe!

It's a colourful place in a small fantasy village in a random human town. :D

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I think it's great that you're experimenting, but I'm really pumped to see more of the story. So, you know, maybe you could just send me a few episodes in advance? I won't tell anyone...