Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Ep 2 - Let's Vent!

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Ep 2 - Let's Vent!

Tension and dysfunction in the office are getting worse, so Retro decides to implement a new office policy in order to calm everybody down. Will it work?

Watch Video

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I absolutely love horror, words cannot describe my glee every time he says a line.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Wow, this series is getting better and better. Technodome, violence, company credit card, and also 2 million get.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I want a War-chu. Also, I want to know where Platformer got that data. I need to know if my region is up for a Godzilla attack.

Good episodes so far. ONTO 3!

Badwolf14

Aug 6, 2010
Rednog said:
I absolutely love horror, words cannot describe my glee every time he says a line.
I love him also lol....i thought episode 1 was funny...i just started tearing at the end of this one XD "stop touching yourself at night...im watching"

cynicalsaint1

Salvation a la Mode
Apr 1, 2010
WaderiAAA said:
Why did so many episodes pop up at once?
I'd guess that they got their start off of The Escapist and already had several videos when they got picked up here.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
cynicalsaint1 said:
WaderiAAA said:
I'd guess that they got their start off of The Escapist and already had several videos when they got picked up here.
Actually, they won the annual short film festival many months ago (there were three winners) and didn't start posting the videos until now.

Penn0086

Nov 2, 2010
WaderiAAA said:
cynicalsaint1 said:
WaderiAAA said:
Actually, they won the annual short film festival many months ago (there were three winners) and didn't start posting the videos until now.
We didn't start posting them here till now. We were on screwattack a bit ago but they kept screwing up as far as getting our videos up on time.

eafkuor

Nov 2, 2010
Caramel Frappe said:
This was amazing, plus I really like Horror he's awesome Haha. Can't help but laugh mainly at 2:47 out loud of course. Can't wait to see more which I am wondering.. what will her costume be. Just got to find out at some point or in episode 3! :)
Wich is already avaiable :D

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
WaderiAAA said:
cynicalsaint1 said:
WaderiAAA said:
No they didn't. The winners were Creature Caster Masters, Show about Games Show, and Tales from the Table. Pro Gamer Gauntlet won viewers choice, but didn't get a contract. After Creature Caster Masters reset their schedule due to issues of manpower, I'm guessing the site went looking for something to fill the gap, and noticed that this show continued making updates, and picked them up. It already won viewers choice, so it was a logical decision.

This keeps getting better, I am honestly stunned by the quality of the show, even after only watching two episodes. Hopefully that will continue as the series moves forward. However, I am wondering why you dropped so many episodes at once. I know you're eager to move to your new content and the format of making minisodes between the major updates, but this is a little overwhelming. I don't know how many people will actually watch every episode before being completely confused when the new update comes next week.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I love the show so far, and am looking forward to FPS's new look! Only one problem though, I don't find horror scary. At all. I find him silly, like someone desperately trying to be scary but failing. All the other characters fit in with their roll, and Retro is starting to gain on me.

zeda12123

Aug 29, 2009
Horror is amazing I love him oh my god. Puzzle with the rubix cub was also pretty awesome. RPG was awesome in this episode, too. War-chu made me smile, I ahve to admit I'm really glad you guys are on the escapist I might never have found out about you other wise!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Heh, good stuff!
Something about Arcade makes me smile, i think it's his weird happy attitude.
Horrors voice was also awesome.
The helmet RPG used instantly reminded me of Oblivion and the Imperial guards ("STOP right there, criminal scum!")
So, yeah. I tend to forget the details (cause the episodes are pretty long and my memory sucks balls), but it was a good episode!
Enjoying this quite a lot.

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
GeorgW said:
Only one problem though, I don't find horror scary. At all. I find him silly, like someone desperately trying to be scary but failing.
Just like most modern horror games :D

I don't know if that's the kind of satire they were going for but I like it when I think about it like that.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
And onward we go! The cast works well together and the show is becoming more cohesive as a whole. Keep up the good work!

MNRA

Jun 8, 2009
I'm happily surprised by this. First ep felt a bit cheezy somehow but this is getting really good. Looking forward to mo....oh wait, two more eps already posted! Yay!