Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Horror's Therapy

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Horror's Therapy

Roebuck wins a free vacation courtesy of Pro-gamer Gauntlet. All according to plan...

Watch Video

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Strangely enough, Horror comes off as a very positive character.

As someone who uses an antagonist's name for his nickname, I approve of this. :)

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
*Sees the N64 scene*
Hmmm, I don't remember there being any horror games on the N64. Plus, even if there where, how bad would it be?
*Sees the game*
...Why didn't I see that coming?

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Ha ha ha ha ha! awesome.

Don't mention it. ever.
sounds like something GlaDos would say

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Fear can be a faster disciplining feature than regular methods. The only reason Therapist don't use it is because it is deemed 'Immoral'. The only thing that can be seen as a greater tool than Fear is to blame the patient for the mess they are in and to never enable them (i.e. Try and make them responsible for their actions and to never give them an excuse as to why they are in the mess they are in now).

Horror, I would love to know all of your rules. :D Teach me Wise One!

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Biodeamon said:
Ha ha ha ha ha! awesome.

Don't mention it. ever.
sounds like something GlaDos would say
This was a GlaDOS episode if you didn't notice during the math scene. It was as soon as I heard "For Science". Oh shit, SHE'S HERE! It must mean that Horror has tamed the mighty GlaDOS D: God help Chell if she is ever caught... Again...

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Hrm... very good at putting on voices and/or posessing a posse of sorts.

Could be a voice-changer in a reference to the Scream movies.

Havocmonster

Nov 2, 2010
I agree fear is a great motivator but, that bit with Superman 64 is just plain torture isn't it? I'm going to have to consult the Geneva convention but, great episode!

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
How does one get the job of horror master I mean there are more than one right? I would be willing to just sorta help out...

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
I think the important issue, is that the Horror posse were listening to some sweet electronic music.
Shame they weren't listening to "what is love", scene fit so well :3

And we do indeed need a full list ^^

Vornek

Jan 25, 2011
Ha-ha. This show/series is awesome.

Hm, which episodes do I like best? the short-outside-the-plot episodes, or the long-plot-episodes?

Wait, wait, never-mind. Trial by fire was short. That's it, I prefer the short ones. BRING ON THE HUMOR!...And while you're at it, get me some cookies...no? Fine i'll get them myself.

-V