Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Horror's Therapy

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Nice mini-episode, as usual. Got several good chuckles out of me, well done !
Looking forward to the next one.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
GeorgW said:
I'm not sure what I just watched. Is horror a girl??
No. I think he just has followers. A lot of followers. Who wear what he wears, and help him "teach" his "clients".

Imp_Emissary

Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
I didn't think of this tell now, but.....How the hell did RPG learn Horror's name?! What kind of quest did he have to do to learn that?!

Andrew Ready

Nov 2, 2010
Imp Emissary said:
I didn't think of this tell now, but.....How the hell did RPG learn Horror's name?! What kind of quest did he have to do to learn that?!
Trust me...you do NOT want the answer to that question...

Imp_Emissary

Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Andrew Ready said:
Imp Emissary said:
Andrew Ready said:
Imp Emissary said:
Is this one of those H.P. Lovecraft the more you learn the more mad you go things? If so, feel free to tell. I'm already a mad man. :)

Naterkix

Baron of Sealand
Oct 31, 2008
I'm I the only one that noticed that the giant stuffed Gumby had a camera lens hidden in his crotch? Seriously, go look!
I'm not entirely sure why I noticed that however...

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
well I ask how Horror can be a girl?

As if you look in the credits te Therapist has a name.

And Horror, does not.

fatguy925

May 27, 2009
Horror is really a girl, using a voice manuplator, becuz really who is sadistic enough and smart enought o do those things... and they need more female characters to even the amount to gender (not being sexist just bs the first part) pretty funny video in all and would go well if hooror was a girl just to mess with people using a voice manipulator lol