Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Trial By Fire

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
Morthas said:
Am i the only one who Doesn't like this show?
No... but most of the rest of us have left. I just decided to check the comments to see what they were like for this episode. Didn't say anything that would convince me to watch.

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
Why do I have a distinct feeling that Horror and RPG are the same person.

Amazing episode. And I love how he puts his crown on the roof of his car.

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
itf cho said:
Morthas said:
Am i the only one who Doesn't like this show?
No... but most of the rest of us have left. I just decided to check the comments to see what they were like for this episode. Didn't say anything that would convince me to watch.
I'm guessing he ment the whole gasoline thing and RPG laughing like a maniac... Although that's just being oversensitive. It was the best thing ever, and without it there would be no pun in the title.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Really... I can accept RPG players being a little high and mighty, but I think we're a little saner than that... for the most part.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
The reference to Zelda rupees (green=1, blue=5, red=20) was the best part.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Penn0086 said:
Can you be more specific? Calling the lawyer crossed the line? Or get puzzle? o_O
The "soaking a person with pretend-gasoline".

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Hilarious stuff. Though RPG did seem a bit crazy, you know, soaking someone with gasoline.
And the way he laughed when he did that... now that was an evil, psychopathic laugh.

Also, when RPG was in the car, his hat was right above him on the car roof. That was just lovely.
Awesome episode.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Harbinger_ said:
This is genuinely hilarious. Just goes to show you can have humor without insulting people or acting like a complete and total ass :)
Well, I must have missed the part where RPG wasn't acting like a complete ass.

Dec 14, 2009
Great episode.

I love the fact the RPG wouldn't fit in the car with his crown on, so he put it on the roof above where his head would be.

Hilarious.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
vxicepickxv said:
Harbinger_ said:
This is genuinely hilarious. Just goes to show you can have humor without insulting people or acting like a complete and total ass :)
Well, I must have missed the part where RPG wasn't acting like a complete ass.
But thats an actor in character, I was referring to other videos on the escapist done by people that insult potential viewers.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Sweet Jesus RPG has issues!

That was a pretty funny episode though, I loved it! Seeing RPG's crown on top of the car because it wouldn't fit in the car was hilarious.