Pro Gamer Suspended For Saying He Had Sex With a 14-Year-Old

Terrible Opinions

Sep 11, 2011
I like to pop in to this thread now and then just to see how many people are still giving opinions without knowing what's going on.

By my count, "lots".

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
He said it was a joke, it wasnt. Its a statement. It would be like telling your girl/boyfriend "i slept with someone else last night.lol" Really not a joke and wouldnt be seen as one.

But then that guy was French, and they are not known for their humour so maybe it was funnier in its native french. Damn french to english translations.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
I feel the need to ask, just what the fuck did he think was gonna happen? I'm suprised his ass isn't in prison over this. He should at least get some massive fine for wasting the police's time.

Nov 24, 2010
Denamic said:
I don't really give a shit about the drama, but now I won't see Stephano play in tournaments for ages. That's pretty terrible news, as he's a fantastic player, easily one of the best in the world. Korea included.
jeah and if he hadnt acted like dipshit you´d seen him.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
firmicute said:
Denamic said:
I don't really give a shit about the drama, but now I won't see Stephano play in tournaments for ages. That's pretty terrible news, as he's a fantastic player, easily one of the best in the world. Korea included.
jeah and if he hadnt acted like dipshit you´d seen him.
Thanks, Captain!
I don't know what I'd have done without your insight.

ElPatron

Jul 18, 2011
GoaThief said:
@ElPatron

Re-reading my post (again) after typing it I have come to the conclusion that there is not much point in continuing this conversation, where we so fundamentally disagree. Deleted the entire thing.

I bid you farewell.
I just find it hilarious that you accused me of being obtuse when you clearly were being deliberately obtuse.

I don't understand why the legal definition of adult should land someone's ass in prison when a 19 year old is still considered a teenager, and most 19 year olds shouldn't be considered adults by any means. I'm all for protecting young people from pedophilia AND from anti-pedophilia laws.

Look, I understand your point of view but I ask you to understand mine - I advocate the death penalty for forcible rape of underage children. I actually value life just a tiny bit so I wouldn't want a 19 year old kid to die because of a 5 year difference. It's only 730 days longer than a 3 year difference.