Profile avatars general

Wardi Boi

Aug 8, 2011
Abe from the Oddworld series simply because he was my favourite character from the playstation 1 era.

Got to love his voice, laughter and farts.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Bullseye from the Marvel universe. One of my favorite supervillains. Makes a nice avatar as well. I've had this avatar for a while. No plans to change it any time soon.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
When I come across a nice short (usually Gundam related) clip, I drop it in Photoshop and make a gif out of it. I usually change it every couple of months, I like some change. :)

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Well, it's me. Can't remember what I was trying to do with my crappy old camera, but it came out like this. I use it all over the place and don't change it.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Mine's a fantastic bit of fan art of Zaeed Massani [http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/187/d/9/mass_effect_3___zaeed_massani_by_patryk_garrett-d3l6884.jpg], one of my favourite characters in the Mass Effect universe.
I change it at random intervals. For the longest time I had a picture of Kain's insignia, then I changed it to pictures of Odin (look at my username) and then finally settled on Zaeed when I finished the Mass Effect trilogy, and wanted to honour both Zaeed and his late voice actor.

stormeris

Aug 29, 2011
It's just a pathetic attempt of a drawing in MS paint of my character from Fallout3/NV
Regulator's duster and Raider Wastehound helmet.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Its a-Meeeee!

It is the pic of my moustache that I became synonymous with when in the Middle East with work.
It also re-started my fanship of Sherlock Holmes, and defines my personality...

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Mr. Omega said:
Bullseye from the Marvel universe. One of my favorite supervillains. Makes a nice avatar as well. I've had this avatar for a while. No plans to change it any time soon.
He is an awesome character! My favourite use of him is when he becomes Hawkeye in the Dark Avengers... That short story just defined his personality very well!

I also like how your avatar has the punisher logo on it... He is my favourite Marvel hero of the lot! :D

Genocidicles

Sep 13, 2012
Mine is from this horrifying scene from the Thunderbirds movie:

It's been heavily edited though.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
It's Usopp, one of the main characters from One Piece.
I got super into One Piece a few months back, and usually have an avatar to reflect whatever I'm infatuated with at the moment, so generally changes every four or five months.
I might stick with this one for some time though. On top of Usopp being my favourite character in the series, he's kind of like a summary of traits my favourite characters tend to have. He's the main source of comic relief, generally makes everything more light-hearted, but is fully aware of how abundantly useless he is compared to everyone else, which I can relate to.

I also think it looks kinda cool. That helps.

TheYellowManalishi

Jul 16, 2013
It's part of the album cover of Sad Wings of Destiny by Judas Priest, one of my favourite bands.

It also looks damn cool, so that too.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Well mines a game, where the player dies in humorous ways. I found something like it on memebase last year and editted it to have more deaths. Then I went on hiatus from the site for half and year and when I came back I recreated it into the amazing thing you see now. For those curious I believe it has around 110-120 deaths but I'm not sure since I'm too lazy to open it up in gimp and find out :p

Basically it's my avatar since I like it and get quoted and PMd by random people all the time just to tell me how much time they wasted playing it or how much they love it. It increases my ego when people do that so I keep it as it is since everyone likes it.

edit: Just opened it up in gimp and the exact number of deaths is 121.

MorphingDragon

Apr 17, 2009
Mine is a abstract dragon's head design I created.

I was messing around with shapes and stars on paper and then it came to me.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
It's Dan Smith, of the most badass video game characters in existence, from Killer7, love that game.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
It's Tomoya Okazaki from a popular drama/romance anime called "Clannad" and "Clannad Afterstory".
Well he is quite a couple things to me.

- He comes from my favorite anime of all time.
- He is my favorite male protagonist of all time.
- He is the avatar when I decided not to be a lurker.
- He was my first avatar for the Avatar Adventures RP on this exact forum. (The one with the longest amount of pages)
- I RP-ed him for many years until recently.

So he is very close to my heart. :D

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Johnny Novgorod said:
It's Zim from Invader Zim, obviously. I'm fond of the little guy.
It gets even better when I was getting back into WoW and leveling up my Warlock to 90 and I chose the upgraded minions and then suddenly I heard a familiar voice coming from my Fel Imp and then I nearly died in my chair when I found out who voiced him.

As for my Avatar is obviously Hades because him and James Woods are pretty chill guys.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
I can't seem to upload my own personal avatar so I have to choose from the preselected stuff-
I go for the anime because I'm a fan of anime and love it alot-
I change my avatar frequently because I'm crazy and I eat kittens-
They tend to reflect my mood and feelings and stuff X_X

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Mine's currently Heather/Cheryl Mason from Silent Hill 3 (and some other Silent Hills), because damn I love her character. It's subject to change as all my internet avatars are.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
It's err... A kitty.

I stumbled across it (literally) on the internet, and it was so hypnotically awesome I had to use it. I've been through a few in the past, I had Clint Eastwood in the Plane of Oblivion for a while, then the lion from the cover of Skindred's Union Black, but this is far better. I did find some incredibly strange and creepy ones that I use in other places, but the avatar sizes here are smaller so a lot of the detail would be lost. Perhaps I'll switch if I ever join the PubClub, which I've been meaning to do for ever, I'm just poor.