ThreeKneeNick said:
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Jelly ^.^ said:
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
HankMan said:
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
HankMan said:
vansau said:
How big is "Project RedLime" going to be? Bigger than anything else Starbreeze has worked on.
It will be interesting to see what the fruit of their labors will be.
Let's hope EA don't squeeze them too much, as they often do with other studios. That would leave a sour taste in many gamers' mouths for sure.
You must admit, they're sure dropping some juicy implications.
You never know. This game may be awesome enough to... er... make other developers green with envy. Yeah.

...OK, seriously, I think I've reached the end of my lime related puns.
I just hope Molyneux isn't sour about this sequel, 18 years after he made the original.
Well, let's be honest here, Molyneux has lost a lot of his creative zest as of late.
Which is just as well, maybe Starbreeze can bring something fresh to the series.
Let's hope that they aren't just taking the pith.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Digi7 said:
ThreeKneeNick said:
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Jelly ^.^ said:
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
HankMan said:
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
HankMan said:
vansau said:
How big is "Project RedLime" going to be? Bigger than anything else Starbreeze has worked on.
It will be interesting to see what the fruit of their labors will be.
Let's hope EA don't squeeze them too much, as they often do with other studios. That would leave a sour taste in many gamers' mouths for sure.
You must admit, they're sure dropping some juicy implications.
You never know. This game may be awesome enough to... er... make other developers green with envy. Yeah.

...OK, seriously, I think I've reached the end of my lime related puns.
I just hope Molyneux isn't sour about this sequel, 18 years after he made the original.
Well, let's be honest here, Molyneux has lost a lot of his creative zest as of late.
Which is just as well, maybe Starbreeze can bring something fresh to the series.
Let's hope that they aren't just taking the pith.
Yeah many sequels loose their apeel much sooner than originals as they are often similar to the original.

ThreeKneeNick

Aug 4, 2009
Svenparty said:
Yeah many sequels loose their apeel much sooner than originals as they are often similar to the original.
It might not be that bad because it seems that the CEO has a very healthy attitude towards making games.

(i am loving this thread :) )