Prometheus Spoilers images of new Xenomorph

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Lionsfan said:
Rednog said:
It's a prequel to Aliens, and people are complaining that saying there is a xenomorph is a spoiler...
People never cease to blow my mind.
Hey you know what? Some of us can't figure these hure things out like you fancy schmancy people. I remember when my friend spoiled Star Wars for me when he told me
that there are Jedi in the prequels
and it completely ruined the movie for me

So back off pal
You realise it even stated in Episode 4 that Darth Vader was once a Jedi, and the Jedi had been around a long time?

endnuen

Sep 20, 2010
Since the Xenomorph takes some clues from what the egg in, it's just what H. R. Geiger thinks one looks like when nesting inside an "Engineer".

What I found interesting in the movie was the dick-worms and the squid fetus. They were pretty interesting. Somehow the xenomorphs original form?

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
I've seen this film (not very good at all, by the way), and this alien was the icing on the cake of shit. It looks like its wearing dentures.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
endnuen said:
Since the Xenomorph takes some clues from what the egg in, it's just what H. R. Geiger thinks one looks like when nesting inside an "Engineer".

What I found interesting in the movie was the dick-worms and the squid fetus. They were pretty interesting. Somehow the xenomorphs original form?
What is supposed to be going on is that the black sludge stuff mutates anything that touches/consumes it. They show early on, a load of maggots crawling around the same chamber as the vessels. These maggots become the dick worms. And the infected guys turn into freak monsters. And the squid thing? I haven't a clue to be honest. Hentai?

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
arc1991 said:
Lionsfan said:
Rednog said:
It's a prequel to Aliens, and people are complaining that saying there is a xenomorph is a spoiler...
Hey you know what? Some of us can't figure these hure things out like you fancy schmancy people. I remember when my friend spoiled Star Wars for me when he told me

So back off pal
You realise it even stated in Episode 4 that Darth Vader was once a Jedi, and the Jedi had been around a long time?
Perhaps I should have used either the hot pink text or a /s. I was trying to say something so outrageous that he knew I was joking and wasn't actually being rude

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Lionsfan said:
arc1991 said:
Lionsfan said:
Rednog said:

So back off pal
Perhaps I should have used either the hot pink text or a /s. I was trying to say something so outrageous that he knew I was joking and wasn't actually being rude
I feel so stupid, words can't even describe :(

I'm so sorry! forgive me?

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
the first one looks like a toucan

i don't even understand what i am looking at, i have never watched the series that these 'xenomorphs' are related to but the toucan-looking one made me smile

I apologize for my ignorance in the matter

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Dude, change the title.
I mean, I saw it today before this thread, but really?!
Have some respect for the people that haven't.

Okamipsychonaut

Mar 30, 2010
maybe when it matured, it looked cool, but I think it was lame coming from a super humanoid....but then again..it was born all biped and could stand....not a little chest burster... Well, yeah...I will not be interested in seeing Prometheus again...kinda like Avatar.