PROVE YOUR NERDINESS!

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I thought it would be fun for everyone to share the more nerdy aspects of their personalities. Just add any stories or list any hobbies that prove that you're a nerd.

Mine would be that I have a hobby for making replica's of video game weapons and I love cosplay, I have already built a beam katana for my Travis Touchdown costume and made an amazing looking keyblade out of a piece of driftwood and am already getting materials to build Demyx's sitar from kingdom hearts 2 as well as Nightmare's soul edge from Soul Caliber. I also tend to try and due my hair like anime characters just to prove I can.

Anyone else care to share their Nerdiness?

Icecoldcynic

Oct 5, 2009
I play a lot of games, and get really into them. I spose that's all really.

EDIT: Being a member of this site is pretty nerdy too.

himemiya1650

Jan 16, 2010
I play piano and Google searched how to fix my car's problem and was successful by doing so. That probably counts.

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
Shit, you've got me beat by a mile. The nerdiest thing I do is probably read anatomy textbooks for fun, and I used to speedrun Ocarina of Time.

Also, I watch about 5 movies per day, every day. I guess that's pretty geeky.

Wait, someone above reminded me: I enjoy WoW. Ultimate geekiness right there.

mageyolook

Sep 5, 2009
i play games, play D&D sometimes, i watch some anime, play WoW, and should be getting a job at future shop.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
cosplay and can do some minor computer work. I'm learning how to do more though

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I can tell you ANYTHING about the lore of WoW. Horde-side at least.

I love anime, my favorites include Dragonball Z, Full Metal Alchemist, Pokemon, and Digimon.

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
The first film I remember loving was Star Wars, I grew up playing NES (my dad bought it before I was born), I play bass really well and I'm terrified of most social situations.

Conkzerton

Mar 20, 2010
I need only to turn to the wall of my bedroom. Posters: The solar system, the periodic table, master chief, the "to victory" dalek print. If more proof is needed, the deep knowledge of Doctor Who, LOTR, the IT crowd and possibly Scrubs. Oh, and any game I play I google after for back story, I have to know! I could go on.

Gardenclaw

Jul 12, 2009
I can probably tell you the type of train (exact make and model) just by the engine noise of it approaching. Also I know just about everything there is to know about rubbish cars. I'm not that interested in good cars, i like making rubbish ones awesome.

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
I have to pack my books up and put them into storage every 6 months because there is no space in my room for pretty much anything else, and I need more books dammit!

And I deem any TV quiz show with questions easier than "what is the capital of Uzbekistan?" unworthy of watching. This one is unfortunate, since now there is only one left, and it only gets aired once a week.

I actually have a third party reference too! If I may quote: "Instead of going out on Friday night, you stayed home and played a card game? You guys have no life!"