PS Plus Members Get Rayman Origins For Free

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
HalloHerrNoob said:
Also: Lets Plays suck!
Know we all now, thanks, I was unsure.

Content doesn't equal game play length.... I'm sure the world speed tetris champion has put a shed load of time in tetris, doesn't mean it's got much content. Skyrim was just an example to illustrate a point.

2D has limited scope, you can make it has hard, cheap or as packed with upgrades or weapons as you like but there still isn't much freedom.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
therandombear said:
sid said:
I dont really know how ps+ works, do you change your free game every month? Or do you keep adding them to your library?
As long as you are subscribed to PS+ you can keep all the free games, if you have them downloaded on the Vita/PS3, but they do change which games are free each month. So just don't delete them from the vita/PS3 until you're all done. =)
Once you've 'purchased' the game (for free), it stays in your available download list even when the game's no longer free. It's yours to keep and download as much as you want as long as you've got a + subscription.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Anyone played the Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken? I was thinking of getting it. I like fighters on my handhelds. Did not play much SFxT though. Anything I should know before I plunk down the cash?

kenu12345

Seeker of Ancient Knowledge
Aug 3, 2011
omega 616 said:
Ipsen said:
I'm not really comparing them, I'm just saying there are games with loads of content (like some minor rpg elements) and then there is "go from left to right and jump" with little challenges like "collect things".

I've played free flash games with more to them, though I've only watched an episode of a let's play.
I think you are confused on what exactly platformers entail... ?.?