PS3 games

R4GNOR0K

Feb 14, 2009
I recently got a PlayStation 3 for the holidays. I received one game ,HAWX, I wanted to know what were some good games for the console, besides the obvious ones like: Uncharted 2, MGS4, Killzone 2, etc.

Giovanto

Jun 3, 2008
There's a lot of multi-platform ones like Assassin's Creed 2 to play. LittleBigPlanet is something I demoed and it's actually a lot cooler then it looks.

Shaegor

Oct 29, 2009
Resistance games get my recommendation. Ratchet and Clank maybe as well, depending on what you look for in a game.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Worthwhile exclusives for PS3 (Not counting downloadables): InFamous, Whatever Ratchet and Clank games are floating around, Valkyria chronicles, Demon's souls, Little big planet. (Yes I am aware of games like Uncharted, Killzone, Resistance and Cutscenes solid 4, but this list is for games worth spending money on)

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
If you're looking for exclusives, then LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4, Ratchet and Clank, and yes, Uncharted 2.

Multiplatform: Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2...Ummm, that's all I got for now.

matt87_50

Apr 3, 2009
uncharted 1???

umm, is anyone else confused by the fuss over uncharted 2 compared to the first one? I enjoyed them equally and the only differences I noticed was the slight but noticeable improvement in prettiness over the first one, but the first one is still one of the prettiest console games anyway.

honestly, just goes to prove that the devs are right only making sequals... hype train all the way.

I'm not saying uncharted 2 is bad, I'm saying uncharted 1 is just as good and you should get that too! cheaper as well, that way if you don't like it you would have saved spending full price on the second one, cause its the same thing.

I got ratchet and clank too, I was a massive fan of both naughty dog's (uncharted) Crash bandicoot and Insomniac's (rachet and clank) Spyro on the PS1, and while I loved uncharted, I got bored with ratchet and clank, so it does depend what games you like.

TheDuckbunny

Jul 9, 2009
LittleBigPlanet ofcourse. Oh, and I really enjoyed Flower from Playstation Network. If you like indie games go and check it out.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Download PAIN and PixelJunk Shooter from the PSN.

Other than that, I think InFamous is the most fun I've had on the PS3. It's a really fun ride with a decent story and an interesting protagonist who uses some sweet superpowers. Download the demo to make sure it's something you'd like, but for me it's about as good as Playstation 3 gets.