Ps4 owners. Do you stream the games you play?

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Simple question really for the ps4 owners. Do you use the streaming feature on twitch or Uplay?

If you have , how was your experience with it.

If you haven't why not?

So far i haven't but iv'e been meaning to start using it. Not that i expect or want to be big and popular streamer, but i think it's cool to be able to play your game and have people watch you if they so desire. So today for the first time i looked up how exactly to stream from the ps4 to twitch. And to my surprise it took a whole 5 minutes to set up and i was already streaming destiny. All i had to do was make an account on twitch, link the account to my ps4 and there you have it, live streaming.With it being so simple i don't see a reason not to use it. And who knows maybe someone will enjoy watching me play a game.

theevilgenius60

Jun 28, 2011
Nope. I play for me, to unwind after running the gauntlet that is my job. Also, because I suck at any game you'd actually stream(action type games). Occasionally I hit the Share button by accident, but that's mostly reflex from last generation when Select sat in that spot

MagmaMan

Apr 2, 2012
I tried once near launch playing Killzone. Attracted no viewers but no, it wasn't hard to set up. If your account is linked to Twitch you've just got to press a couple buttons and your done.

A warning though: "With it being so simple i don't see a reason not to use it." That's the thing, alot of people are using the same logic and streaming regardless. Much like Youtube, you've got a ton of competition and it would take alot of luck to actually get noticed. So don't get too excited about it.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
I flick it on from time to time. Haven't had more then 10 or 12 viewers tops though.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I don't even know how to do it, and haven't been interested enough to try and figure it out. The first order of business when I play a game is that I play a game.