PSN Phasing Back Into Existence With Enhanced Security

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
wooty said:
It's good to see that normality is slowly returning to proceedings.

I'm also quite happy to hear that news steps are being taken to help in the line of this not happening in the near future. Though I would also suggest that they remove the ability to directly use credit\debit cards and go the Microsoft way with the pre-paid cards. It may not be practical or quick, but at least it will put a lot of peoples minds at ease.
PSN cards do exist and you can buy them from stores, the option is already there.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
RicoADF said:
wooty said:
It's good to see that normality is slowly returning to proceedings.

I'm also quite happy to hear that news steps are being taken to help in the line of this not happening in the near future. Though I would also suggest that they remove the ability to directly use credit\debit cards and go the Microsoft way with the pre-paid cards. It may not be practical or quick, but at least it will put a lot of peoples minds at ease.
PSN cards do exist and you can buy them from stores, the option is already there.
I know they exist, I was just wondering whether after all this mess would it be better for Sony to ease current/potential customers fears by offering only the pre-paid cards.

mGoLos

Nov 7, 2007
"For me personally, the badness level of having my identity stolen versus the goodness level of getting a videogame I want for free is a toss up, so this is a step in the right direction."

For me personally, I'm getting real tired of checking my bank statements every day. I'm also starting to doubt the validity of Sony press-releases. They've had three weeks now and I still don't know if my personal information is safe.

Lets keep the outrage going for a while yet shall we?