PSN Problems Delay New Vegas DLC on PS3

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
If its like the last DLC, then I'd pass either way. Last one made Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta look AWESOME by comparison. That's something I guess.
Yet Broken Steel won all of the "best FO3" DLC award...Purely for the ending change and level cap. The items and quests were so bad. >_>

I'll be skipping all the NV DLC until a sale.
Assassin Xaero said:
If its like the last DLC, then I'd pass either way. Last one made Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta look AWESOME by comparison. That's something I guess.
You can't be serious... New Vegas was pretty bad, but it still was about equal to Zeta, but the DLC for it is that horrible? Wow, glad I saved my $10 then.
Sorry, I meant Mothershup Zeta and Point Lookout, not Broken Steel. Still, everything I've heard about the first DLC is that it's a massive waste of money. Nothing worth getting, no real bonuses. An empty DLC.
Oh, I was thinking you meant the actual missions with BS. I found them kinda bland, but the new enemies, weapons, level cap increase was awesome. I love Point Lookout and The Pitt. Anchorage was bad until Zeta came out...

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
I always planned on playing the Fallout 3 DLC but through new games, including New Vegas, and talk of game destroying bugs I didn't get round to it. I feel like I missed the window.

Would you recommend I get back to that? I could very much enjoy some more Fallout 3. I guess the 300 hours wasn't enough to sate my enjoyment of the capital wasteland.

GonzoGamer said:
After trying to play a broken New Vegas for 6 months (haven't tried the new patch yet; the game is floating amongst my friends), I'm really not interested. They should just put all these resources into making a new game... one that works.
This is a great shout. Bethesda should stop releasing games with a crazy old engine that bugs with every new iteration.
Let's hope Elder Scrolls V (ahem) the next Fallout gets an overhaul.

I guess until they stop selling, why would they...

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Onyx Oblivion said:
Yet Broken Steel won all of the "best FO3" DLC award...Purely for the ending change and level cap. The items and quests were so bad. >_>

I'll be skipping all the NV DLC until a sale.
Assassin Xaero said:
You can't be serious... New Vegas was pretty bad, but it still was about equal to Zeta, but the DLC for it is that horrible? Wow, glad I saved my $10 then.
Sorry, I meant Mothershup Zeta and Point Lookout, not Broken Steel. Still, everything I've heard about the first DLC is that it's a massive waste of money. Nothing worth getting, no real bonuses. An empty DLC.
I acctualy really liked Dead Money it was diffrent and quite fun the whole ghost people not dieing til you destoryed a limb was a pain at times

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
MrGFunk said:
GonzoGamer said:
After trying to play a broken New Vegas for 6 months (haven't tried the new patch yet; the game is floating amongst my friends), I'm really not interested. They should just put all these resources into making a new game... one that works.
This is a great shout. Bethesda should stop releasing games with a crazy old engine that bugs with every new iteration.
Let's hope Elder Scrolls V (ahem) the next Fallout gets an overhaul.

I guess until they stop selling, why would they...
It is getting worse & worse.
I know I'm much more wary of their products now.
I hear Skyrim is on a new engine and I would imagine that the next Fallout would be on it too. The question is will this new one start locking up too.

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
With the new patches, New Vegas is equal, if not better, to Fallout 3.
And it´s most likely that bethesda only created Dead Money to finance the next AWNSOME DLC´s.
Still, Dead Money wasn´t that bad, kinda fucked it up in the last hour, but the constant danger was really apreciated.

I LOVE THE HOLORIFLE!