PSN Problems Earn Sony Telling Off from UK Government

jackanderson

Sep 7, 2008
That's it, Ed! Get involved in an issue that is already being solved and doesn't help anyone in the long run! Look hip and current and cool!

Look, by this point, I honestly have stopped caring about hackers having my information maybe (I own squat, anyway). I just want my beloved PSN back online so that I can lose at Blur, get tea bagged in Black Ops, take You Don't Know Jack online and just have some general hijinks with people other than myself. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!!??

Firehound

is a trap!
Nov 22, 2010
slowclap.gif with the responses.

If it's auto companies asking for money...
FUCK EM!
If it's a game company asking for money...
GIVE EM IT! NOW!!!!

Eiv

Oct 17, 2008
while people seem to be selling there PS3s. I plan on buying one. Such a non-conformist!

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Don't worry Vaizey, I'm sure Sony is going to take its security much more seriously from now on (even though they weren't exactly slacking off before...).

Epic Fail 1977

Dec 14, 2010
Not really on topic, but every time I read about this PSN stuff and look at Sony's tumbling share price I remember that episode of Extra Credits where Daniel said "Sony, seriously, do not fuck with the kind of people who install Linux on PS3"

Prophetic.

Phoenixmgs_v1legacy

Muse of Fate
Sep 1, 2010
Am I the only one that immediately associated ICO with the game ICO and the devs known as Team ICO? I think there's a bit of a conflict of interest, lol.

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
So where do we sign up for this free identity theft protection program? it's worthless now but still...if its for free, I'll take it.

...Along with some games.

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
And...my post is gone. *Sigh* Anywho, I would like for Sony to let us in in that free games compensation prize. I heard the only thing we're getting (North America) was the free identity theft protection for a year. Which is kinda dumb considering its kinda useless now and that, if Sony goes through this again, I won't care because by then I'll probably consider buying a Xbox for real.

For once, I agree with Jim; give us Tomba and Medievil (*COUGHandMegamanLegends3COUGH*) and all will be forgiven

EDIT: There's my post! GRRRR! I am so sorry. I refreshed several times and it didn't pop up before. it wouldn't be the first time my post disappears almost immediately. I guess if someone can delete it now, that'd be cool...unless I can do that myself?

Serving UpSmiles

Aug 4, 2010
To be honest, Sony had it coming. Seriously if i met the head of Sony Online Entertainment, i'd give him a row as well.

pauljefferson

Nov 18, 2009
This is a load of nonsense - the government can't punish Sony, or even tell them off. Only the Information Commissioner can do that. The headline might as well be 'Politician makes noise'.

nebtheslayer95

Nov 22, 2009
HankMan said:
For a conservative, he really knows how to beLabor the point.
that made me die a little inside (jk)

OT: the government of england complaining about leaked information? REALLY? oh well.