Question of the Day, April 1, 2010

Talendra

Hail, Ilpalazzo!
Jan 26, 2009
What? How can you possibly ask such a question and not include sea turtles? I refuse to answer your incredibly bias poll!

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
My grandfather used to say you can never go wrong with chickens. So that's what I'm voting for is quite obviously chickens.

Granted, I can't remember a single thing my grandfather ever said because he passed away when I was too little for me to have memories of him. But I'm sure that if he ever said anything in his life, it would have been that. and if he did I would have remembered it.

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
It is as clear as the light of day rising from the east like the tides that attack the coasts on the western shores, that the answer to your most arduous query...

is chickens.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Have I missed something or did this poll forget to include 60% of it's question?

Albatross!

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Sooo this is like a get out-of-ban free card, if trolling?
Eh, seen better April fools' day jokes. *Yawn*

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
When tasked with answering a question to which I don't know what I'm being asked, I will only answer yes if I really trust the person asking me.. As answering yes could mean I agreed to shave my head/eat my hand/or throw my playsttation out a window.
Congradulations Escapist Moderator, I answered yes!

aaronx83

Dec 18, 2009
You Like Chickens Ultimately Dont You
Well I Cant Judge You
All I Can Say Is
CHICKENS

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Now is the time to make tough decisions. Let me be the first to tell you, I am against those things everybody hates. But for the good of all of us, it must be done. Besides, it's not that messy.
(well okay, it's pretty messy.)