Question of the Day, April 21, 2010

xpacerx

Feb 25, 2009
I put 11" headrest monitors in my car and make someone drive while i play my ps3.

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
Don't own any of these. I haven't owned a portable gaming system since I was 12.

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
I still use my DS. It has seen so much milage out of me, particularly since I bought SoulSilver two weeks back.

Sosa Star

Nov 23, 2009
Love my DS. I've owned just about every nintendo handheld (except for the Micro, but I barely count that) but I've had far more games for the DS then any of the others. I do have a PSP but I rarely take it out of my room, so it doesn't count for travel.

But the PSP does have it's good points, I lent it to my sister along with a bunch of cheap PSP movies I'd bought and she watched while she was in the hospital. Helped her through a really long hard week

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
joshuaayt said:
If you added all of the time up, I've probably spent more time playing Silver and Crystal version on the game boy colour than that dangfangled 'DS' thing.
Seeing as how I've clocked in 300+ hours in Poekmon Diamond alone, I doubt my time playing the Color could be measured up to my DS-time so far.

junkmanuk

Apr 7, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
DS. By far.

It's got a MASSIVE library of fantastic games. Possibly the best library of games since the PS2.

Unless you hate EVERYTHING made in Japan, there's something to your tastes in its library.

Action: Castlevania. Castlevania. And MOAR Castlevania.

RPGs: Pokemon, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest 4, 5, and soon 9. Final Fantasy 3 and 4.

Strategy: Fire Emblem, Advance Wars.

Adventure games: THE ACE ATTORNEY GAMES, Hotel Dusk, Broken Sword

The list can, and will, go on.
Inversely, most of the games you listed there just don't appeal to me at all! I enjoyed Ace Attorney games, Hotel Dusk was good, my wife enjoyed Mystery Case Files: Millionheir but that's about it.

But I get/got more enjoyment out of the likes of Echochrome, Locoroco, GTA Liberty City Stories, Virtual Tennis, Pro Evo, Fifa, etc... hence my vote for PSP.

I guess I'm really not a fan of Japanese games.. I think it's the incessant dialog that drives me nuts!

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
Other: My laptop. I do my gaming at home mostly but if I do travel and game, I do it on my laptop.

Sakurazaki1023

Feb 15, 2010
I own both a PSP and a DS, but right now I have a lot more DS games than PSP. I plan on getting more PSP stuff soon, but right now I've gotten much more enjoyment out of my DS

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
I use my game boy micro the most. its awesome. also - i use my ipod touch to watch alot of videos and play the occasional game of tetris or PvZ

Apr 28, 2008
I've been playing SoulSilver an ass-load lately. So DS.

That will change when I finally get around to Chains of Olympus though.