Question of the Day, April 24, 2010

FalloutForever

Nov 21, 2009
Trivun said:
MaxChaos said:
Robots - if put in a Skynet-esque 'robots-making-robots' situation they can last indefinitely, whereas vampires and zombies are weak flesh things.
What about Twilight vampires? They may sparkle, which is crap, but the only way to kill them is to rip them apart and then burn the pieces. No other way. Plus, they're rock-solid and super fast so robots wouldn't be able to catch them. They could rip Skynet apart easily.

And on that note, I vote vampires. Because they can easily tear robots to shreds, are very difficult to kill, and give them a gun and they'll just blow the zombies' heads off.
Robots could easily kill Twilight Vampires with a flick of a bouqet of flowers, And plus Vampires as you say are not frigin invincible, only immortal.

OT: I voted Robots.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
CoverYourHead said:
Um... Ninjas.

But since they're not on the list... robots.
They wouldn't be very good ninjas if the were, now would they?

Also, yeah, robuts. (As pronounced by Dr. Zoidberg.)

Mr Inconsistent

Mar 29, 2009
Trivun said:
MaxChaos said:
Robots - if put in a Skynet-esque 'robots-making-robots' situation they can last indefinitely, whereas vampires and zombies are weak flesh things.
What about Twilight vampires? They may sparkle, which is crap, but the only way to kill them is to rip them apart and then burn the pieces. No other way. Plus, they're rock-solid and super fast so robots wouldn't be able to catch them. They could rip Skynet apart easily.

And on that note, I vote vampires. Because they can easily tear robots to shreds, are very difficult to kill, and give them a gun and they'll just blow the zombies' heads off.
Could you please refrain yourself from using the 'T' word good sir. It would makes us all feel a bit more comfortable.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Mr Inconsistent said:
Trivun said:
MaxChaos said:

Could you please refrain yourself from using the 'T' word good sir. It would makes us all feel a bit more comfortable.
[HEADING=1]NEVAR!!!11[/HEADING]

And yes, that was specifically used as a joke just now. But still, Twilight isn't that bad. At least, not bad as a guilty pleasure (like Dan Brown books, or Glee, or whatnot...).

sharklion

Aug 22, 2009
vampires would have no effect against robots because they cant bite into them and zombies couldnt do anything because robots have no brain

Tarkand

Dec 15, 2009
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Twilight... but from a purely 'power level' point of view, the Twilight Vampires are pretty damn nasty. There's a lot of people in here saying stuff like 'Not the Twilight Vampire, but the bad ass one like dracula'... but for the most part, the Twilight Vampire are on the upper end of the 'vampire power level' chart.

Just the fact that they can walk around during the day, that they never actually sleep (in a lot of mythos, vampire sleep during the day - even the WoD vampires do) and their speed/strength is at nearly super hero level (certainly much stronger/faster than your average WoD/Blade/John Carpenter's vampire)... and than you add that most of them have a 'super power' gimmick going on. Do they even have any weaknesses?

Sad to say, but they stand a much better chance of winning against Terminators or Geths than Dracula would >_>.

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
Zombies cannot organize. Vampires have been weakened by years of pussification in books written by horny old ladies. Robots.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Well, technically speaking, the zombie and vampire options are already dead, err undead and the robot is well a robot. But to answer the question, I have to go with the vampire.