Question of the Day, August 10, 2010

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
More TOOL and A Perfect Circle would be friggen awesome. And with 'The Outsider' Announced for Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock, why not add more?

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
I stopped paying attention after Guitar Hero (Yeah, the FIRST one...)
So really I won't be buying any of them...

Besides I don't think Guitar Hero games cover the '80's cartoon theme song' Genre, something I think it's poorer for...

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
Well, I've been listening to my copy of the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack off-and-on for the better part of the day, so if they ever came out with a Sex Bob-Omb track pack I'd download it in a heartbeat.

Oh, and I'd actually buy Guitar Hero.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
I'm glad Justin Bieber isn't the most popular on this here website. I would download an A7X pack as long as the songs aren't from the self titled album, or ballads like Seize the Day and Fiction.

Tracks from Waking the Fallen would be awesome.

BlueCrossBlueShield

Jul 18, 2009
coldalarm said:
I don't own Cash-In Hero.

If I did, then I'd probably buy something like an Amon Amarth or Frank Klepacki trackpack. Imagine "Grinder" on GH. Yeah ;)
Great idea! Never heard anything of an Amon Amarth, but Frank Klepacki is an amazing composer!

MrPatience

Mar 25, 2009
'The Mars Volta' track pack would be ace.
Alice in Chains would be great as well.

But what GH needs more that anything else is some ZEPPELIN!

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
coldalarm said:
I don't own Cash-In Hero.

If I did, then I'd probably buy something like an Amon Amarth or Frank Klepacki trackpack. Imagine "Grinder" on GH. Yeah ;)
For what it's worth: there is a song (Twilight Of The Thunder God) by Amon Amarth released as DLC for Guitar Hero but I really didn't find it fun to play. Great song though.

Erm, yeah, I wouldn't buy any of those poll options. Actually, I don't buy any DLC for Guitar Hero any more. I only get the free stuff. When it comes to plastic guitars these days, I play Rock Band almost exclusively.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
technoted said:
Immortal, Burzum, Mayhem or Gorgoroth would be fun.
These.And then add some Anaal Nathrakh, Darkthrone and some Behemoth. Just for some more variety. Belphegor would also be good.

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
Plinglebob said:
zerzxes said:
I would like to see some track packs from the bit more extreme genres.
Though not sure how "Extreme" it is in the USA, but Rock Band have released a number of Country and Western Albums and track packs which are defintely a niche market in the UK (they were pretty good though). I say release a track pack where the lead guitar takes the banjo part and watch the GH/RB rockers drop dead of exhaustion (I would link "Dueling Banjos" from Deliverence but I'm at work :( )

Does this satisfy your demand?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlKP4FM54T0

OT: I don't own guitar hero as I am a devoted Rock Band fanboy, and buy good DLC for that game instead :)

Branches

A Flawed Logical Conundrum
Oct 30, 2008
Why not a cover band doing rock renditions of old TV show themes?

I can imagine a pseudo-metal Captain Planet theme. Or the X-men theme.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
A John 5 track pack. The guy combines shred metal with bluegrass country. The metal tracks will be impossible, and the country licks will be even more impossible!

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
I don't own GH so I can't really vote, but I voted anyway because I do own Rock Band 2 and thus went under the assumption that said pack would be released for RB. Anywho, I went with Prince. Fun and catchy songs for everyone to play regardless of instrument, plus some real interesting guitar work for those who strictly play guitar. That's one thing Prince just doesn't get enough credit for, he's actually an extremely talented guitarist.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
So... wait!
Is there a pack for Muse yet?

I know they have several songs in different games, but they should still expand, cuz... Muse is AWESOME

Bad Cluster

Nov 22, 2009
Don't have Guitar Hero.
But I would totally buy the game if they had Vader, Meshuggah or Cynic in there, but no, this is ain't happening.

Mar 16, 2009
Justin Bieber? What is that, a stab at getting underaged girls to the Escapist?
I've been listening to Korn a lot lately... I hate myself for it, but I'd like to see them on it.

Rock Band for life. Only the best.

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
I'm enjoying the fact that the majority of people in the poll don't even own the game lol.