Question of the Day, August 21, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, August 21, 2010

A new meme called Bieber bands bieberizes band names to make the ultimate Bieber monstrosity. Whew. That was a lot of Biebers. It works like this - take a band name, then just add Bieber to it. Vote on your favorite and tell us your own creations!

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
GorgoBieber.

Voted Backstreet Biebers, because it sounded so wonderfully suggestive.

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
Furburt said:
Napalm Bieber?

Biebers of the Stone Age?

Stiff Little Biebers? (Ew)
Leave the hall.....

I don't see the point of this thing at all, so I'm gonna leave it at this, forget about Bieber and go listen to good music.

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
I actually quite like the sound of 30 Biebers to Mars as opposed to 30 seconds to Bieber, but probably my favourite is BIM.
The actual band HIM used to stand for "His Infernal Majesty" but they changed that because it sounded too un-Christian or something, but "Bieber's Infernal Majesty" does sound amusing.

This whole meme sounds an awful lot like "The Penis Game" where you take the name of a game, book, film, TV show, album, band, song, or dish with a name longer than one word that isn't "The [whatever]" and replace one word with "Penis"

Segadroid

Apparently a Premium Member now
Mar 20, 2009
wooty said:
You missed out the Bieb-Gee's
'DisBiebered', 'Biebulum', 'Bieber Hotel' and 'System of a Bieber'(Bieber of a Down?) are also left out.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
The Backstreet Biebers made me giggle. xd

So to just join the random fun, I'm thinking of Iron Bieber.
...Oh Lord, what have I done?! The image doesn't get out of my head now!

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
The Sex Biebers

Black Bieber

Ozzy Bieberbourne

Iron Bieber

The Bieberones

Streetlight Bieberfesto

DethBieber (or alternatively Bieberklok)

Bieberhead

Bieber In The Slaughterhouse

The Guess Bieber

Bomb The Bieber Industry

Green Bieber

Buck-O-Bieber

The Biebercocks (because at least ONE of these had to be really, REALLY wrong. Also the real band name is The Buzzcocks, just in case anyone thinks I'm being vulgar for the sake of it.)

Cheap Bieber

Dead Biebers

Ben Folds Bieber

Bieber Loaf

The Biebers Of The Bieber Biebers of Bieber

The Bieber Stones (or alternatively The Rolling Biebers)

Tenacious Bieber

Bieber Femmes

Voodoo Bieberskulls

4 Non Biebers

I am both very ashamed and very disturbed by how quickly I came up with that list. The best thing is that I've barely heard the kid, he's just really fun and easy to rip on.