Question of the Day, August 4, 2010

sunburst

Media Snob
Mar 19, 2010
None of the animals listed deserve their own awesome week of Discovery goodness, but there are several who do. Bears should get their own week as should dogs and cats (two separate weeks). It would also be cool to see a week devoted to the weirdest deep sea creatures.

As for what they'd be about, the bear one would be all about how much ass bears kick (so much). The dogs' week would probably focus on the evolution of the free roaming canines of the past into my retarded retriever. The cat week would focus on big cats and their massive badassness with a couple short specials on domestication, preferably set in Egypt. The deep-sea week would just be an alien freak show with immortal jellyfish, 200 dB shrimp clicking, various fish that look like they came straight out of your nightmares and even the giant squid.

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Otters man. Otters or Platypus.

Shark Week always makes me remember Stepbrothers lol.

Crunchy English

Victim of a Savage Neck-bearding
Aug 20, 2008
Hyenas have Wars. Like honest to god, tactics and strategy and they fight in large groups over territory and resources.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Squids? It could so easilly turned into a Japanese calamari show!

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Meetkats cuz Meerkat Manor was awesome, and compare the meerkat is classic.
And mongooses obviously...

Danallighieri

Jun 3, 2010
The squid! That's rather interesting indeed... failing that however, I'd say wolves and dogs... what, I like them