Question of the Day, December 2, 2010

Quillan

Jan 7, 2009
Tomatoes.
The most easy one on the list to grow in the garden. Can stop working and just do a little gardening whenever I want to buy something :)

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Grapes (preferably in raisin form) small portable, bite-sized.
Don't eat your paycheck.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Cherry stones/peach pits/etc.

Seeds would be valuable, as you can plant them (savings acct), nurture them (savings with accumulating interest over time), gather your fruit (collect interest), and plant more seeds (diversifying), without losing the worth of the original seed (Profit!). Also, different kinds of seeds are worthwhile, as some make trees, which become sources of revenue if properly cared for, and you can also just trade higher commodities for young trees, offering a faster return at less development time.

crystalsnow

Aug 25, 2009
Bananas. They're cheap and as you can see here, also float.

I can see apples being a choice as well. I can't even begin to understand the people who picked grapes. You're going to use the squishiest possible material as money...?

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
I like bananas. Even if they go bad, you can always make banana bread.

MetaMop

Jan 27, 2010
I vote for other, specifically raisins. I know they're grapes, but raisins are easier to fit into a wallet.

Rocketboy13

Oct 21, 2008
Oranges. They are easy to section up, like Grape Fruit, but smaller and more festively colored. They can also be juiced for long term monetary storage/investment.

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
WATERMELONS! Cause tbh i just wanna see people carting round a fuck loada watermelons