Question of the Day, December 7, 2010

Stu1701

Jun 29, 2009
zHellas said:
Stu1701 said:
zHellas said:
I say Nathan Fillion.

I mean, Patrick Stewart would be awesome but I just don't really see him hosting a Video Game awards show.
Patrick Stewart can do anything, for he is Sir Patrick Stewart.
True but I just don't see him being too enthusiastic about it.

That's the main reason I don't want him to host the VGA's or any video game awards show.
True, Nathan Fillion is probably the best choice for a host that can be enthusiastic and put on a decent show for the VGA's. I just feel obligated as a Psychotic Trekkie to vote Patrick Stewart, not only because he is epic, but because we've put up with enough of Shatner's crap.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Brainst0rm said:
Pardon my ignorance, but why do we love Bruce Campbell?
zombie711 said:
watch Burn notice
Much more than that, dude. Behold [http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0132257/]! He has a very impressive geek culture resume (even if most of them are cameos).

OT: I'd love to see any one of them host the VGA's, but the one that makes the most sense to me (for no particular reason) is Felicia Day.

morkalavin

May 21, 2009
SIR Patrick Steward is member of the Royal Shakespeare Society, speaks British English and is overall awesome. Was there ever a different choice?

Okay, maybe Shatner and Steward together with Bruce Campbell and Filion which would be nerd overkill, but deriously.....

Aw shit, I'm drooling all over my desk. Thanks escapist -_-

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Stu1701 said:
zHellas said:
Stu1701 said:
zHellas said:
I say Nathan Fillion.

I mean, Patrick Stewart would be awesome but I just don't really see him hosting a Video Game awards show.
Patrick Stewart can do anything, for he is Sir Patrick Stewart.
True but I just don't see him being too enthusiastic about it.

That's the main reason I don't want him to host the VGA's or any video game awards show.
True, Nathan Fillion is probably the best choice for a host that can be enthusiastic and put on a decent show for the VGA's. I just feel obligated as a Psychotic Trekkie to vote Patrick Stewart, not only because he is epic, but because we've put up with enough of Shatner's crap.
I like both Shatner and Stewart, though I view Stewart as having played the better captain(this means which one I like best) mainly due to that Shatner's run was because he couldn't find work and decided to try a show that was basically made to say, "Hey, what would happen 500 years into the future?" while with Stewart's they actually tried to make it good after seeing the original's success.

Crapster

Aug 6, 2009
Bruce Campbell. Him and Patrick Stewart are my favorite actors, but I can't help but feel like Patrick Stewart has too much dignity. Not to say Bruce Campbell doesn't, but I can see him talking about videogames easier than Patrick Stewart.

Broken Orange

God Among Men
Apr 14, 2009
I would like Bruce C. to host, but I don't know how culturally relevant he is now with the geeks. But the only thing that he has done recently is Burn Notice.