Question of the Day, January 1, 2011

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Oh yes, I was drinking really obscure Belgian beer, vodka, wine, everything. Hey, I'm Scottish, underage binge drinking is our bread and butter. Feeling a bit of at the moment, craving a full English, but theres no clean frying pans and I'm to lazy to clean one.

Amalith

Mar 29, 2009
No hangover. I never went to sleep though, so I'm rather tired.

Not sure how well I'll feel tonight.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I have to work in an hour so I didn't drink last night. I didn't want to be hungover at work or worse still be drunk going into work.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
I was going to finish my essays but I got invited to a party. I'm paying for it today...It is the worst hangover I've ever had.

Sampsa

May 8, 2008
Drank a lot, but no hangover for me. I guess my liver could burn half of the alcholoc before I took another bottle.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
I drank, but was sober by 4am. Still thought it'd be a good idea to stay up the night, but it's feeling less and less like that as the minutes drag on.

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
Leemaster777 said:
I feel like I've been hit by a tractor... so yeah, I'm hung over.

Frankly, it's not really THAT bad, I've sure as hell felt worse. I'm just glad I drank as much water last night as I did. Hangover minimized.
This is pretty much how I feel. I really thank my good friends for forcing water down my throat while encouraging me to throw up because today could've been much, much worse...

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Only had two glasses of champagne (which is pretty much my limit for any other celebration anyhow), so I'm fine if a bit dehydrated this morning.
Remember, though, boys and girls! It's important to go easy on the drinking! ^_^

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
Only one glass of wine. Hell, I had a worse headache just from waking up the past two days, and I have no headache at all today. Being sick is weird sometimes...