Question of the Day, January 7, 2011

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
BG&E=Awesome. But I'll get it for the PS3 if the game comes out for it. So, Torchlight.

sgt. soap mctavish

Jun 13, 2010
JourneyThroughHell said:
The Beyond Good & Evil HD-fication. Not that I'll buy it, I'll be waiting for discounts to spend a spare 400 MSP points on, but, out of those, it's really a game I would want to experience.

People say the game's pretty good, I see no reason not to try it out.

That Contra thing, Hard Corps, is pretty exciting, too.
there is also the extras and possible bonus levels...

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Just having Beyond Good & Evil on there is enough reason for me to buy it. And it being in HD is just a feature, in my eye. (Not that that's a bad thing.) I missed out on the game the first time around, and I did manage to rent it once, but I never finished.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Abedeus said:
Wait, BG&E in HD? I watched the trailer... seems exactly the same as on PC.
Oh god. I bought the PC version, assuming my PC could run it merely on it's age. I mean, I can run KOTOR and Morrowind, and this is from the same console generation, right?

Holy fuck, I was wrong. So much slow-down and lag for the fucking opening cutscene alone...

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Abedeus said:
Oh god. I bought the PC version, assuming my PC could run it merely on it's age. I mean, I can run KOTOR and Morrowind, and this is from the same console generation, right?

Holy fuck, I was wrong. So much slow-down and lag for the fucking opening cutscene alone...
Sorry, but no. For a game from 2004, it looks AMAZING. The graphics from KotOR or Morrowind have nothing on it.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Abedeus said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Abedeus said:

Sorry, but no. For a game from 2004, it looks AMAZING. The graphics from KotOR or Morrowind have nothing on it.
"Sorry, but no" yourself. Did you even read what I posted?

I was saying that it looked amazing.

So, amazing, my computer couldn't run it.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Abedeus said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Abedeus said:

"Sorry, but no" yourself. Did you even read what I posted?

I was saying that it looked amazing.

So, amazing, my computer couldn't run it.
...I know. I know it looks amazing, and I understood. It's so amazing, your PC, even if it can run those two games, CAN'T run BGE. Because they are more amazing. Get it?