Question of the Day, July 29, 2010

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Much as I don't like it (it's just not my thing), I'd have to say Starcraft.

That or Oddworld: Abe's (or Munch's) Oddesee.

Dr.Funk

Jul 28, 2010
Kiefer13 said:
Look at my avatar, and then guess.

Dr.Funk said:
Resident evil. probably gonna get spammed on to this, but preferable Pre-resi 4 ¬¬
And I agree. Pre-RE 4 were better games, in my opinion.
there are many things more preferable. Though i have to admit it WOULD bring back Luis/Saddler gay jokes (one of the few good things from 4 xD)

nelsonr100

Apr 15, 2009
Lego PlayBoy, it would be like looking at really low res images but in high res, oh the irony,
surely someone out there would want it

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
DISCWORLD COULD DO WITH SOME PLASTIC BRICKS. IT WOULD MAKE MY JOB EASIER.
Bwa ha ha!

Maybe remake the old Discworld Saturn game, just with Legos.

Really though, all I need is a Lego Rincewind (with Wizzard hat!), a Lego DEATH and a Lego Luggage and I'm set for life.

In fact, I'd go so far to say that all I need is a Lego Luggage. Come on, who WOULDN'T want one of those?

John47

Jul 19, 2010
i voted starcraft but warhammer 40k would be even more awesome btw they should bring back the old good bionicles you know whitout that deep storyline that you need 10 hours to trace-back to on the internet the first sets of bionicles were awesome until they started making storyline for the awesomeness its almost like making storyline for the video game pong

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
None, turning stuff into lego is a stupid idea. Besides, how the hell do you lego-ise a book?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Jersey Shore. I'm actually serious about this. It seems like something Mad Magazine would have made a joke about(before they got retarded), so if it was legitimately made it would be awesome.

Darth IB

Apr 7, 2010
None. At all. I completely fail to see the charm of lego that specific.
In my opinion this reduces the creative aspect of the lego - in my day when we wanted star wars, we built it as close as we could without any special star wars lego.

Lego-izing a franchise lessens both said franchise and lego.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Discworld, of course! And since the Lego characters don't talk, there'd be no need for the impossible task of trying to audially replicate the way Death speaks.