Question of the Day, June 14, 2010

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
The hardcore Aussie conservationist those guys are mean they unleash the pwnage on crocodiles what's a alcohol sodden fat detective going to do against that except fall over drunk
and the angry passenger ship captain will treat him the same as a pirate which is getting killed by him
and a marmot please.

Dendred

Sep 11, 2008
If a noir detictive is in anything that means he's going to be the protaganist and therefore cannot die in his own story. Because thats how noir detective stories play out.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I went with the detective. I don't know why, they're just a whole other kind of badass. Also, did you make this thread to just let the people have cake an actual "VS" thread. to try and end the user made "vs" threads?

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
A short-fused space liner captain from Texas for one reason and one reason only.

He is from Texas.

The Good old Lone Star State!

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
Film Noir detectives tend to talk in the most entertaining ways, like Tracer Bullet from Calvin & Hobbes.

"I keep two magnums in my desk. One's a gun and I keep it loaded. The other is a bottle and it keeps me loaded."

Red_Fog

Apr 9, 2010
That space liner cpt. is stuck in a near zero G environment for the majority of his time. That leads to weak muscles. Hell the marmot could take him, Texan or not. The real fight here is between the detective and the aussie, and my money is on the noir detective. Good combo of quick wits and overall badassery.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I went with the Texan because I'm Texan and I know we're awsome! Did I mention I'm from Texas?

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
I hate my life...first thread I made was a damned versus thread... I learned quickly the ways of the Escapist after that...

AND NOW THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!

...Noir Detective would win, fyi...

Ninjariffic

VP of Winning
Jan 24, 2008
I had to go with the Aussie. I just kept thinking how awesome Crocodile Dundee was when i was a kid.

As for the film noir detective; i don't think i've ever seen a film noir story where the detective didn't repeatedly get his ass handed to him.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
What kind of a question is this?! Of course the Texan will win, he has the power of Texas Toast behind him/her/it!

No one can defeat the power of Texas Toast... no one. Especially with steak.

[sub]Forum joke aside... I am very serious. The Texan would win, unless the ship was called The Alamo.[/sub]

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Malcome Reynolds would win! The mans a certified badass. May as well be a texan too. :)